Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy being completely tone dead again. Oh boo hoo she’s been up since 2am, she has to catch a flight and she’s scared, she’s been on hold to qantas (or rather her assistant) has for the past hour! Honestly so gross!!! People have lost absolutely everything!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ashy being completely tone dead again. Oh boo hoo she’s been up since 2am, she has to catch a flight and she’s scared, she’s been on hold to qantas (or rather her assistant) has for the past hour! Honestly so gross!!! People have lost absolutely everything!
And we're in the firing line for further severe storms today/tomorrow. People are absolutely terrified.

Reactions: 3
I thought the QANTAS comment was just embarrassing. Yes there’s 1000s of people affected not just you ashy

Reactions: 5
Really wish Nat would stop giving her kid a bottle when he’s laying flat on his back.
Fastest way to an ear infection.
also would it kill you to hold your child

Reactions: 9
Chontal Duncan is so much nicer to watch than Trashy... she has newborn twins..had no sleep last night as they were up all night..and mentioned it for all of 5 seconds before moving on!

Just seen Nat’s story saying people keep asking her about what happened to the nanny, is this the original nanny or a new one? Surly she hasn’t fired two nannies already??? And what does she mean it wasn’t a good fit? So weird

Reactions: 2
Chontel is actually amazing, I’ve met her before and she truly is a wonderful person. The backstory to her life is also very inspirational. Her and Sam had horrible childhoods, drugs alcohol abuse etc and they are the epitome of hard work and being true to yourself.
its all so weird what happened to the nanny but there has only been one so far but a few pages back someone mentioned that perhaps they didn’t work out because nat is very cold to onyx and maybe the nanny didn’t like this etc - it does make sense tbh, I still feel like onyx is a big nuisance to nat

Chontel is actually amazing, I’ve met her before and she truly is a wonderful person. The backstory to her life is also very inspirational. Her and Sam had horrible childhoods, drugs alcohol abuse etc and they are the epitome of hard work and being true to yourself.
its all so weird what happened to the nanny but there has only been one so far but a few pages back someone mentioned that perhaps they didn’t work out because nat is very cold to onyx and maybe the nanny didn’t like this etc - it does make sense tbh, I still feel like onyx is a big nuisance to nat
agree with all of this, she’s a beautiful kind hardworking person and her and hubby are great role models.

Reactions: 4
Chontal Duncan is so much nicer to watch than Trashy... she has newborn twins..had no sleep last night as they were up all night..and mentioned it for all of 5 seconds before moving on!
Love love love Chontel & fam! I find her super inspiring!

How ppl can find Ashy inspiring is beyond me, everything she does or says makes me cringe.
Watched her YouTube update, yawn, what a draggg, got through 2 mins before skipping.

Reactions: 6
I feel like I always hear so much praise and adoration for Chontel, it really must be so genuinely the case… I can believe it!

Reactions: 3
“Mole” also means “spy”… I wonder if Gretty was making a dig about whoever sent her that message not being a very good detective since she didn’t have eyelid surgery?
Not meaning to WK for her!
Oh, and Ashy’s a bleep ✌
I doubt Gretty even knows the word has more than one meaning let alone there being more than one way to spell it 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like I always hear so much praise and adoration for Chontel, it really must be so genuinely the case… I can believe it!
I’ve never once heard anything bad written about her. I remember years ago she did a photo shoot with ashy and a lot of chontels fans were disappointed in her and told her why they didn’t like ashy - she never did anything with her again and she actually did a story apologising because she hates drama etc

• Wow
Is it just my impression but I find Nat very cold towards her son sad really

I used to find Ashy an inspiration after my second baby and I easier I was overweight and needed to start exercise and eating a bit better. I had NO idea about anything and I saw her as this beautiful, toned, tanned and fit person. So I followed her religiously. I only ate chicken and kumara chicken and brocolini and over exercised to the point of exhaustion and starvation. Then I woke up to her ways after joining the hilarious Facebook group and realized how toxic she was

• Sad
I used to find Ashy an inspiration after my second baby and I easier I was overweight and needed to start exercise and eating a bit better. I had NO idea about anything and I saw her as this beautiful, toned, tanned and fit person. So I followed her religiously. I only ate chicken and kumara chicken and brocolini and over exercised to the point of exhaustion and starvation. Then I woke up to her ways after joining the hilarious Facebook group and realized how toxic she was
that facebook group was the best, it really showed you who she really is business wise.

i literally think she is the most insincere person who is so insecure within herself. Every bit of self love crap she spouts just doesn't come across with authentic she just jumps on trends.

Even with exercise she isn't inspiring, she has never been consistent with anything she is always trying something but only does it a few times. The only thing she has been consistent with is her walks.

her socials are one big ad for baseline and she honestly provides no value anymore.

Reactions: 10
To me even with her friends she does not come across a genuine she always likes to be the centre of attention. i was actually suprised that Kiera is friends with her, I used to watch her YouTube channel back when she was more humble but I noticed when she associated with Ashy she changed then they all come up in the world and forget who they really are just my opinion
Also Ashy seems to be the so called friend to others when they are convient to her when it suits her

To me even with her friends she does not come across a genuine she always likes to be the centre of attention. i was actually suprised that Kiera is friends with her, I used to watch her YouTube channel back when she was more humble but I noticed when she associated with Ashy she changed then they all come up in the world and forget who they really are just my opinion
Also Ashy seems to be the so called friend to others when they are convient to her when it suits her
My favourite is when she says "my friend is taking me to dinner" "my friend is doing this for me etc"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.