Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What post did Gretty delete about her children that she’s talking about on stories this morning 🤔?

Reactions: 2
We need to send that girl that was attacked by ashy the screenshots. If it wasn't already one of us. She definitely needs to have access to it. She would be feeling so tit about now. Also she may have missed the other comments, prior to them being deleted.

Why would Ashy respond if she is only going to delete them? Stupid! Incriminating herself then deleting the evidence once published on the internet.

The moment she starts to advertise health products we need to report. Does that include her pasta?
How do we report?? Which option??

What post did Gretty delete about her children that she’s talking about on stories this morning 🤔?
I want to know too!!

Something about leaving the boy to cry at night when he sleeps how she believe in self settling but I didn’t actually see her say anything about her using that method. The person who asked the question was a bit rude but her response was uncalled for And rather ignoring them she stooped to their level and then some!

I’ve read a few comments now where followers have asked questions like she said “questions in the answers box” and she doesn’t like the questions Which most I’ve seen were harmless either about products she uses or Rose an hart and rather ignoring them she’s responded quite harshly But it’s okay she’s rude because she’s a Scorpio 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Eric would be an aggressive little C U next Tuesday too! I guarantee he would start fights after a few rums 😬

The defensive replies by her and ashy are entertaining but terrible for small business. If these girls didn’t have their (questionable) looks/figures there is no way they would have remotely functioning businesses. People buy purely because they want what pretty people have.

I’m a bit taken back about Gretty calling someone a mole. For one it’s actually moll, like a gangster mill (bit embarrassing for her), and two to actually call someone that on her instagram. But unhinged

*bit unhinged

I’m a bit taken back about Gretty calling someone a mole. For one it’s actually moll, like a gangster mill (bit embarrassing for her), and two to actually call someone that on her instagram. But unhinged

*bit unhinged
Agree, it's pretty bogan to call someone that

Reactions: 3
This is the post I think Gretty was talking about!!! Forgot I screenshot it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Calling people ‘hun’ can get in the bloody bin 🤢🤢

It’s pretty gross that an ‘wellness’ or ‘fitness’ influencer to have absolutely no idea why using the word healthy to describe foods is problematic.

Not surprising that The Bine Dog doesn’t stay up to date with the changing face of the industry, is not open to learning and treats people like absolute tit. What a trifecta of deadshit-ness

Reactions: 7
This is the post I think Gretty was talking about!!! Forgot I screenshot it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think the person she’s replying to is out of line with her comment about “another influencer promoting treating her kids like tit
I think that’s a pretty harsh statement to say to someone so I can understand her being defensive when it comes to parenting.

*bit unhinged

Just reminded me of that old school movie
puberty blues “ ya mole” 😂 I liked gretty i thought she was definitely the less of 2 evils until that.

Sad I use to purchase from Gretty Rose an then when it came Rose an Hart, I definitely won’t be purchasing from them after this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Honestly nothing would give me more pleasure if when that actual cow ashy tells people to just “unfollow” her that everyone would. She would be up tit creek if everyone unfollowed and she would have nothing. How is this idiot still an “influencer”

Reactions: 7
Just reminded me of that old school movie
puberty blues “ ya mole” 😂 I liked gretty i thought she was definitely the less of 2 evils until that.

Sad I use to purchase from Gretty Rose an then when it came Rose an Hart, I definitely won’t be purchasing from them after this!
😂😂😂 yes!! “Fish faced moll’ hahah

That’s one of my kid’s fave movies, I’ve seen it too many times.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe those tshirts are $70!!! Also can’t believe I'm still surprised by any of their BS haha but it still shocks me. Also why is Gretty even an ‘influencer’ like what does she do? She was just ABs shadow for years and now is a stay at home Mum that sells blenders? … 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Mole” also means “spy”… I wonder if Gretty was making a dig about whoever sent her that message not being a very good detective since she didn’t have eyelid surgery?
Not meaning to WK for her!
Oh, and Ashy’s a bleep ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.