Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW she was going to use the world events as her reason. It’s probably more that the most recent Baseline collection didn’t sell as well as she’d hoped!
I’d love a rest Ashy, but unfortunately living in flood waters means I’ll be behind in work this week, schools are closed, my car has water damage and my area has a lot of clean up to do. But hey, you keep posting photos of your body and referencing war.

Ashy going to be pissed! 😂
Haha. Well considering half her income is that of products she won’t be able to advertise any more, she needs to diversify 😆

Reactions: 4
She's just saying she's had some personal problem because she wants people to feel sorry for her! Cant have people caring more about flood affected locals than her :rolleyes:

How can I make the Brisbane floods and war in Ukraine about me? Hmm :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I love how Ashy thinks she can self-help her way through anything. Some people actually have an executive function deficit, and some EF isn’t developed until adulthood. Also not everyone has the resources to help their children. Her lack of awareness of her privilege astounds me.
1721CF32-FC81-443F-99D2-E1E0F677B43E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Personally thrown a ‘bomb’ in her own life? That’s the most bleeping tone deaf thing I’ve ever heard. I saw a meme about people making world events about themselves and this sums up her 💯
I’m going to comment on her post. I can’t help myself
Please do! She is such a narcissist, self entitled twit! No wonder all her old close friends are stepping the duck away.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1092095

And..... She's back.....!
Is it just me or is it so wrong of her to post captions like that besides a picture of her cradling her bump or smiling like really??

I'm pretty sure she's deleting any negative comments.. 🙄
I commented and when I went back to look it was gone so I’m assuming so

It’s been five days like does she really think she’s that entitled? not even a week five days Ashy!

Gotta love all her little minions on there saying how they’ve missed her daily talks 😂 really could you get any further up her arse!!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or do the bigger girls in her photo shoots for baseline loom so happy to be there 🤪

Reactions: 2
IMG_20220228_202356.jpg
IMG_20220228_202419.jpg
IMG_20220228_202527.jpg

This is on Facebook on her "I'm back" post. Heaps more comments. She changed her wording after people questioned it! Some of these comments are absolute gold! It's worth a scroll!! I still can't believe people defend her so much though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally thrown a ‘bomb’ in her own life? That’s the most bleeping tone deaf thing I’ve ever heard. I saw a meme about people making world events about themselves and this sums up her 💯
I’m going to comment on her post. I can’t help myself
She’s an absolute idiot. I don’t know what part of her thought it was smart to write that sentence. We get it Ashy, everyone has problems but saying that literal sentence with everything going on in the Ukraine.. I can’t. Surely she employs someone to check this tit before she posts.

Reactions: 7

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd love to read all the comments but there only 33..lol...she's gone and deleted all negative ones again..typical Ashy!
She is truly a tragedy!

Your privilege is showing Ashy and everyone can see it, be smarter than that.. go help people without posting it, will be good for your soul.

Ashy would be that person who donates then feels the need to post about donating ohh wait she’s done that.. many times!

Just found this 😂
She's done it plenty of times. What happened to meeting those lovely ppl at the womens shelter on the GC not long ago? Did anything even happen with that? I was trying to find a picture but it's gone?
Nice PR for the socials to get the likes...

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone complain so much about sleep before. I reckon she’s not coping with the weight gain etc hence why she’s not showing herself as much. People like her and Sarah’s day actually do have eating disorders and interesting to see how much the both of them complain about everything.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually serious!? Post a few things about floods Ukraine… next minute my favourite pasta is ! 😂 like who does that!!!
I find it sad that she just doesn't seem to give a f*ck!
Sure Ashy, all the people affected by the floods can't wait to try your stupid spaghetti..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.