Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. I skimmed through her newest blog (I don’t usually watch them). She used her Morlife powders, she showed Basline, then she talked about and made clean treats, then more baseline. It was essentially a huge ad. I’m not sure why I’m surprised 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spot the new baseline colourrrrr that was it nothing about how great it was. that face though! It’s like she was obligated to share it but didn’t want to. If you watched it you’ll get what I mean lol 😂
Omg..it's horrible!! Is this the new baseline sports bra?? It looks like the bra they put you in after you get a boob job! And yes, I've had a boob job so I know!! This is really unflattering!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg..it's horrible!! Is this the new baseline sports bra?? It looks like the bra they put you in after you get a boob job! And yes, I've had a boob job so I know!! This is really unflattering!!
Yess that’s exactly what it looks like. Gretty didn’t even try an talk it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yess that’s exactly what it looks like. Gretty didn’t even try an talk it up 😂
Is it just me or is Gretty just advertising the shite out of anything and everything lately.. like stopppp, no income from grettyrose so flogging anything for $$ atm.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is Gretty just advertising the shite out of anything and everything lately.. like stopppp, no income from grettyrose so flogging anything for $$ atm.
Yes! That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking. It’s so bloody obvious. And annoying. Go get a real job and stfu about how stressful life is.

Reactions: 3
it’s nearly time to buy some followers. About 4K from going under 1M. How exhausting must it be to have to keep yourself over 1M followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you see exactly how many followers she has?
There’s websites like Social Blade. You need to have an account but it’s free. It shows follower count, increases, decreases etc. You can see on her profile that she has a positive follower count for a few days just before she’s about to go under 1M followers.
09D35FB3-58E5-480D-AE09-FB4FEC2AA777.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Says they’re ‘true to size’ but also says she wears a size 10-12. If she’s a size 12 then I’m a bloody size 18.
I just saw her upload those stories (to throw shade to the person who asked no doubt) and I’m surprised to see her in a medium. She has always said she’s a small in the whole collection. I’m guessing she’s put herself in an M because she’s pregnant, but no way is she usually two sizes bigger than that friend of hers beside her.

Reactions: 1
Anyone have any dirt on Keiara Moore? I find their friendship so odd
Bloody hell. I skimmed through her newest blog (I don’t usually watch them). She used her Morlife powders, she showed Basline, then she talked about and made clean treats, then more baseline. It was essentially a huge ad. I’m not sure why I’m surprised 😆
Basically the new Gretty and Eric?
Partner quits full time job to run clothing line with partner sound familiar?
Only differences is they have an actual store.
and Gretty Rose was some what affordable, these clothes they sell are way overpriced! no idea how they stay in business.
Funny Ashy been allowed to promote her label while gretty rose or rose hart was still going but god forbid gretty promotes other active wear labels without ashy doing her cryptic post clearly directed to them.

Looks like Ashy’s friend that St.James chick is in the new Netflix documentary about Byron bay 😬 the trailer looks terrible and seems to be getting a lot of bad press

Looks like Ashy’s friend that St.James chick is in the new Netflix documentary about Byron bay 😬 the trailer looks terrible and seems to be getting a lot of bad press
Lolllll it’s got the worst response, that whole production backfired on everyone involved

Imagine if ashy had an Everyday job like most people. Can’t just check out when things get hard. Honestly if I had a dollar every time I’ve heard influencers say they’re going to “fill their cup” I’d be completely loaded.

Last edited:
I just watched the trailer. Why would Netflix pay for that show haha, it looks worse than MAFS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.