Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting……
I’m guessing a lot of those people haven’t been around for the 10 years AB has been around. I’ve seen it all with Ashy! (And Steve.. I do honestly think she’s been a puppet in many situations).

Reactions: 4
No one is asking ashy for skincare advice at all, she just needed to put up the sponsored content so esmi would pay her 😇
Also I love that influencer account, she cracks me up. Disappointed that some people think that ashy genuinely wants to help people, she absolutely doesn’t she’s just a greedy pig who wants money money money

Reactions: 10
In regards to the poll, I read some comments and 1 person voted yes because they thought it was Ash Barty they were talking about, and there were people who didn't know who they were talking about, they just voted yes to see the poll results 🤦‍♀️ out of all the comments I read, I didn't see anyone supporting her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had completely forgotten about the dog photos. I never saw them but heard of it.
Had also forgotten about the bowel cancer thing!
What I didn’t Know, if it’s true, is the funnelling of money from Emily. I thought it was about funnelling her customer base into their program, which I guess is money in a way.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
FE7C547A-1873-4869-88BF-FC7FDF6DEA3B.jpeg

Reactions: 9
You can really see all the misplaced filler in her face in this photo. What I can’t ever understand about these somewhat well off IG women is why they don’t go to skilled injectors? It shouldn’t look like this.
I think the whole image is photoshopped look at the arms they look so odd in comparison to the rest of the body.

Reactions: 1
I think they still had access to Emily's email subscription as well - so they set off spam emails to her customers. I think there was money too - like Steve was still managing her and using her money to fund something of theirs? My memories of all that are sketchy too.

They must be fuming to see how much more successful she has ended up, even after all their attempts to discredit her.

Reactions: 4
I stumbled across the court transcripts on Austlii from the Emily Skye court case a few weeks back. Steve sounds like a real piece of work. No surprise there if you’ve seen his Insta posts lately

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Says they’re ‘true to size’ but also says she wears a size 10-12. If she’s a size 12 then I’m a bloody size 18.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spot the new baseline colourrrrr that was it nothing about how great it was. that face though! It’s like she was obligated to share it but didn’t want to. If you watched it you’ll get what I mean lol 😂
I saw the story, I get what your sayin..to be honest the bra looks super uncomfortable, the fitting is odd :/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.