Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ashy’s confidence is a facade. It comes from living in Ashy land where her head is in the clouds and everything is high vibrations Ashy style. She can’t see outside herself to see that people don’t perceive her like that, and that she actually stands out for all the wrong reasons.
As I read OP’s comment I came here to say exactly this.
I have 2 toddlers, went through postpartum depression with both, and still made a conscious effort to attend all the mum groups I can for my babies.

@zywx4321 if Ashy makes you feel shitty I want you to remember a few things:

1) her entire life is a facade. Her marriage is clearly not secure, her friendships are never long lasting, she can’t hold a business for more than a couple of years before it is shut down and another started, and she doesn’t even like herself hence all the surgery. There’s nothing to envy there when you really look behind the grid photos.

2) her insecurity shines through in everything she does and everything she wears. You might think she oozes confidence but it’s all false and an attempt at maintaining the image of having it all and being it all.

3) she doesn’t even parent her own kids or have even a quarter of the responsibilities of your average mum. If you had a nanny looking after your kids full time, and a cleaner, and someone to do every single task except wipe your ass, I bet you’d have way more hours in the day to work out and be looking “fit” as well. Take a look at her daily “work” schedules and you’ll see just how privileged and unrealistic her life is.

Don’t let someone like Ashy make you feel less. At least your kids know that YOU are mum. At least you take them places even when you’re not feeling it. At least you’re involved in their lives and not jetting off every 5 minutes to get away from your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

zywx4321

As a mum to a 5 month old and a 4 year old, it triggers me so much to see her rock up to a baby class wearing what she wore. When I went to these classes with my first born, I could barely hold it together for the class. The confrontation of just leaving the house with my baby was enough. Let alone being around other new mums who were likely doing a much better job than I was. The anxiety of hearing the other mums comparing their kids and worried my bub wasn’t meeting norms. The attempts of hiding that I’d literally been awake all night as my baby never slept. The attempt to look like I’d had a shower in the last 3 days. The attempts to hide my mum tum and not be extremely self conscious of how my body looked postpartum. The pressure put on some mums to attend these classes and really “show up” for their bubs is astronomical. Seeing an idiot like her parading around (with a helper to film mind you!), wearing next to nothing, in front of mums who are possibly feeling the way I was is just shit. She has zero consideration for anyone but herself. Make sure you get alllll of that attention ashy! Don’t mind how you’re making all those mums feel who don’t ooze confidence like you do. But hey that’s a reflection on them isn’t it ashy? they need to “do some inner work don’t they to get themselves out of that rut rather than project hate onto those who are achieving their goals”. Grow the hell up AB. Think about someone other than yourself for once in your life! Gahhhh rant over 😝😝
Ps - how has she not cancelled Adelaide yet?? The excuse / lie is surely coming any moment now

• Heart
Reactions: 44
👋 Hi Ashy, I see you’ve now deleted your snaps body shaming your 1yo daughter.

Don’t read tattle, riiiiight. This bish couldn’t lie straight in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

nandosa

Chatty Member
Not Ashy feeling emotional because Taj is going away for one night, locally, on school camp.

Gurrrrrl how many times have you left that kid behind since he was an infant 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Angelina-00

Why does EVERYTHING have to be so ✨spiritual✨
Can’t these people just have surgery to remove their implants and be done with it?
You’re not on a great quest to enlightenment, you’re just getting your boobs re-done.
I find this so insensitive to women that need to have mastectomies..

You’re having your implants removed by choice, it’s not that deep… get over yourself.
---
Sure fire way to set your 1yo to have an ED to match your own. Call her perfectly healthy body chunky and chubby on your social media platform… What an absolutely putrid human! My biggest fear when I found out she was having a girl was this exactly (not that it can’t happen to boys). The massive impact this unhealthy human is going to have on this poor little girls self image because of her own twisted view of being feminine Vs. masculine 😭
View attachment 2490100
Didn’t ashy go on a big rant in her car a few months back about some checkout woman at the supermarket saying tala was a chunky baby.

Ashy got really offended and said in her snap, why is we think it’s ok to comment on a babies weight or anybodies weight for that matter, she thinks it just a strange thing to say..

• Heart
Reactions: 29

chemicality

“My tattoo removal will hurt way more and I’m obvs. so much tougher than Nat anyway”
Remember when she would remind us all not to single one person out in a photo by saying “Sammy looks great” or “Gretty looks amazing” because her feelings would get hurt and she’d reply with “WE ALL look great babes”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
E634C5C5-D091-4BBC-B7A0-FB7C16BECBAB.jpeg

Any OG followers remember when she could not stand anyone else getting the attention or a compliment over herself and would always make a snarky comment. She seriously would be such a draining friend!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sure fire way to set your 1yo to have an ED to match your own. Call her perfectly healthy body chunky and chubby on your social media platform… What an absolutely putrid human! My biggest fear when I found out she was having a girl was this exactly (not that it can’t happen to boys). The massive impact this unhealthy human is going to have on this poor little girls self image because of her own twisted view of being feminine Vs. masculine 😭

• Wow
  • Sad

Angelina-00

Ashy on snap talking about the age difference between Taj and Tala, saying that the only negative is that they can’t do certain things together as a family since Tala is still to young.

She then uses Adventurous Holidays as an example and says that when on an Adventurous holiday 1 parent has to stay with Tala while only 1 parents gets to do the experience with Taj.

REALLY!!! I thought you just leave the baby home with the Nanny, while you travel overseas so both parents get to do the experience with the other child??
What ever gave me that impression 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

staypuft

Anyone see the bullshit she was spitting on her morning walk this morning while in a dirty pink jumper. Woman telling us about not eating organic and not cleaning fruits and vegetables are toxic……woman your face is chock full of toxins shut the fuck up

• Haha
  • Wow

team dudmum

My first thread title 🥰 I'll celebrate with an entire bag of clean treats whilst I ignore my kids playing around dangerously placed furniture hehe x

• Haha
Reactions: 25

P&G Kitty Cat

Her latest reel says summer afternoons with the fam and then someone corrects her that it’s not summer but of course she replies like the bitch she is
i don’t get why she needs to comment back. Like, just don’t even respond to the comment? God for someone who preaches toxic positivity, she sure wastes her energy being a massive mole

nandosa

Chatty Member
Special K is icked by motorbikes in parking spots.
Wonder if she’s icked by people parking in disabled parks when they’re not meant to?

• Haha