Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she thick? I mean really wtf attempted break in and she thinks they are only going for cash. Dumbass! Crime has skyrocketed and they are stealing ANYTHING! You don’t have to have anything of value for these criminals to steal. What’s the odds she’s bullshitting about the first break in they had. I find it very unlikely she wouldn’t post about it

Reactions: 11
Great advice to not keep anything valuable in your car… or your house 🤣🤣 Where the F are you meant to keep your stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn't reply @MrsZee because of the new thread but 'penis symptoms' sounds awfully masculine for AB. Watch out Levi/Steve, next minute she'll be full masculine, hulking out, making decisions and pulling strings not just being the docile (feminine) puppet on the other end of them... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she thick? I mean really wtf attempted break in and she thinks they are only going for cash. Dumbass! Crime has skyrocketed and they are stealing ANYTHING! You don’t have to have anything of value for these criminals to steal. What’s the odds she’s bullshitting about the first break in they had. I find it very unlikely she wouldn’t post about it
Watch, this will be the excuse she uses to move house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
shes done this many times before
Steve goes away an she could hear someone outside her house bla bla bla

Reactions: 5
I just watched the stories, so she’s shared the photo of someone trying to break in to her car so it’s legit. It’s funny though because she said she had a horrible nights sleep last night on her walk this morning but didn’t mention any of it then?
Also ashy please don’t give stupid advice, it’s actually better to leave your car unlocked so they don’t smash your windows and also don’t put your keys in the bedroom because then whoever breaks into your house can come and assault you. Best to leave keys on the bench.

Reactions: 6
I just watched the stories, so she’s shared the photo of someone trying to break in to her car so it’s legit. It’s funny though because she said she had a horrible nights sleep last night on her walk this morning but didn’t mention any of it then?
Also ashy please don’t give stupid advice, it’s actually better to leave your car unlocked so they don’t smash your windows and also don’t put your keys in the bedroom because then whoever breaks into your house can come and assault you. Best to leave keys on the bench.
Honestly could have been a picture from anywhere though.

Reactions: 2
Hurry, only another 474 tickets available before they sell out babes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My first thread title 🥰 I'll celebrate with an entire bag of clean treats whilst I ignore my kids playing around dangerously placed furniture hehe x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My first thread title 🥰 I'll celebrate with an entire bag of clean treats whilst I ignore my kids playing around dangerously placed furniture hehe x
Don’t forget to film yourself making them whilst having dirty fingernails

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This is so bleeping bizarre. Who actually believes that a "fan" would message this.
I wear cotton on tights, maybe I should message them to do a poll to see who else wears them too. That's my idea of fun!!
She's a moron!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so bleeping bizarre. Who actually believes that a "fan" would message this.
I wear cotton on tights, maybe I should message them to do a poll to see who else wears them too. That's my idea of fun!!
She's a moron!
Love how she doesn't put 'Never had any' or similar!? Fragile duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.