Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she call it her favourite dress she’s ever had? Wouldn’t that mean you’d want to keep it? I would LOVE to know what K thinks of her selling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loves it so much she only wore it once and is selling it
The fact that special K has probably gifted her these dresses and outfits and she sells them is hilarious or even if she bought them herself from special K and is selling them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t know about any other mums out there but do you guys get the time to nap and be still? Clearly I’m doing something wrong.
This is some toxic positivity bullshit. When will this dumb witch learn?!
I’m so triggered by this 🤬View attachment 2493514
I literally have my little one napping now and I’m using the time to catch up on things. I never can nap when my kids do because their naps aren’t calculated to the second. Some days it could be just a 10-20minute catnap and others it could be over an hour. If I nap when I nap I could end up feeling more tit and plus I have tit to do like housework and I own my own business (from home) so when the little one naps I catch up on work. My days are nothing like trashys I am constantly bouncing from being mum, to keeping up my housework, to trying to keep a healthy relationship with my husband to working.

This is another one of the reasons why I had to stop following her, her life isn’t realistic in any way shape or form

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I literally have my little one napping now and I’m using the time to catch up on things. I never can nap when my kids do because their naps aren’t calculated to the second. Some days it could be just a 10-20minute catnap and others it could be over an hour. If I nap when I nap I could end up feeling more tit and plus I have tit to do like housework and I own my own business (from home) so when the little one naps I catch up on work. My days are nothing like trashys I am constantly bouncing from being mum, to keeping up my housework, to trying to keep a healthy relationship with my husband to working.

This is another one of the reasons why I had to stop following her, her life isn’t realistic in any way shape or form
Cat napper over here too!! My little one naps for max 50 mins on a good day. On average, 20-30 mins. I would be absolute rat tit if I tried to “sleep when the baby sleeps”! My house is a mess. My head is a mess from sleep regressions. But sure, I will find the time to just be still, to journal, and whatever other bullshit she went on with. That will fix all my exhaustion and make my house magically clean. Ashy is fucked in the head if she thinks her life is reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Loves it so much she only wore it once and is selling it
🤣 so if she was so abundant with cash why the need to sell her clothes. It screams desperate for $$ to me. I’m just an average person who could get away with selling my clothes but instead I enjoy giving anything I no longer wear or wear once to my friends. Wouldn’t you think that someone like her would give her stuff to family and friends or even just to the salvos. Imagine wanting a few dollars for her seedy clothes especially when they’re gifted.

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for her to cancel Adelaide. Stupid mole. Wonder what the reason will be??

Maybe when she’s worried instead of meditating she tries medicating or hell….even masturbating? She might be a better person 😜

• Haha
🤣 so if she was so abundant with cash why the need to sell her clothes. It screams desperate for $$ to me. I’m just an average person who could get away with selling my clothes but instead I enjoy giving anything I no longer wear or wear once to my friends. Wouldn’t you think that someone like her would give her stuff to family and friends or even just to the salvos. Imagine wanting a few dollars for her seedy clothes especially when they’re gifted.
I give away my stuff for 2 reasons:
1) I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford to upgrade and I'm currently financially comfortable.
2) Selling stuff sucks when you don't have 2400 people you can try to flog it off too, not to mention thick die hard fans that would want it just because I owned it.

More fool those that part with their money to buy her cheap, grubby seconds 🤢

Reactions: 10
Don’t know about any other mums out there but do you guys get the time to nap and be still? Clearly I’m doing something wrong.
This is some toxic positivity bullshit. When will this dumb witch learn?!
I’m so triggered by this 🤬View attachment 2493514
I only sometimes take a nap if my 18 mouth does but I make sure my 7 year old is all set up

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for her to cancel Adelaide. Stupid mole. Wonder what the reason will be??

Maybe when she’s worried instead of meditating she tries medicating or hell….even masturbating? She might be a better person 😜
I've realised what the reason will be...its the weekend the referendum is on. It'll be some need to cancel it because of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've realised what the reason will be...its the weekend the referendum is on. It'll be some need to cancel it because of that.
Thats what the double booking was for! Youve hit the nail on the head. She'll say the hall is being used for voting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest reel says summer afternoons with the fam and then someone corrects her that it’s not summer but of course she replies like the witch she is

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Her latest reel says summer afternoons with the fam and then someone corrects her that it’s not summer but of course she replies like the witch she is
i don’t get why she needs to comment back. Like, just don’t even respond to the comment? God for someone who preaches toxic positivity, she sure wastes her energy being a massive mole

Reactions: 25
Thats what the double booking was for! Youve hit the nail on the head. She'll say the hall is being used for voting!
I doubt she even knows the referendum is on let alone what it stands for. I remember when the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement first came out in the US and Trashole acted so dumbfounded by the whole thing. I doubt she’d understand the plight of Indigenous Australians.

• Heart
Such an unnecessary response, the girl wasn’t mean at all in her comment 😅

The fact that special K has probably gifted her these dresses and outfits and she sells them is hilarious or even if she bought them herself from special K and is selling them 🤣
They probably have an agreement, if Ashy gets them gifted to her, it’s only for Ashy to advertise.
Ashy will rave about them for a few days like she does and even if results in only an extra few sales, K has already made her money. Then Ashy can sell it on and make a ‘commission’…

No gretty we weren't joining you because we aren't morons. Side note if she was making big coin why hide it behind scribble?
She's basically encouraging people who can't afford this, to do this.

And exactly, why hide behind a scribble 🤣
Tell me you're lying without telling me you're lying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.