Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does EVERYTHING have to be so ✨spiritual✨
Can’t these people just have surgery to remove their implants and be done with it?
You’re not on a great quest to enlightenment, you’re just getting your boobs re-done.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t these people just have surgery to remove their implants and be done with it?
You’re not on a great quest to enlightenment, you’re just getting your boobs re-done.
FFS I can't stand this woman. No one cares. Why even share it?

Reactions: 4
Sure fire way to set your 1yo to have an ED to match your own. Call her perfectly healthy body chunky and chubby on your social media platform… What an absolutely putrid human! My biggest fear when I found out she was having a girl was this exactly (not that it can’t happen to boys). The massive impact this unhealthy human is going to have on this poor little girls self image because of her own twisted view of being feminine Vs. masculine 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I find this so insensitive to women that need to have mastectomies..

You’re having your implants removed by choice, it’s not that deep… get over yourself.
---
Sure fire way to set your 1yo to have an ED to match your own. Call her perfectly healthy body chunky and chubby on your social media platform… What an absolutely putrid human! My biggest fear when I found out she was having a girl was this exactly (not that it can’t happen to boys). The massive impact this unhealthy human is going to have on this poor little girls self image because of her own twisted view of being feminine Vs. masculine 😭
View attachment 2490100
Didn’t ashy go on a big rant in her car a few months back about some checkout woman at the supermarket saying tala was a chunky baby.

Ashy got really offended and said in her snap, why is we think it’s ok to comment on a babies weight or anybodies weight for that matter, she thinks it just a strange thing to say..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2490100
This infuriates me. She’s such a tit mother.

Reactions: 10

You’re having your implants removed by choice, it’s not that deep… get over yourself.
---

Didn’t ashy go on a big rant in her car a few months back about some checkout woman at the supermarket saying tala was a chunky baby.

Ashy got really offended and said in her snap, why is we think it’s ok to comment on a babies weight or anybodies weight for that matter, she thinks it just a strange thing to say..
Now that you mention it I do actually recall this.
But rules don’t apply to AB babes, disabled car parks are there for her convenience remember??

Reactions: 17

---

I remember this! The woman serving her said Tala was a ‘big girl’ and ashy was so triggered and offended. Yet now SHE is calling Tala ‘chunky’ and ‘a bit of a chub’ 😳 Wtf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
👋 Hi Ashy, I see you’ve now deleted your snaps body shaming your 1yo daughter.

Don’t read tattle, riiiiight. This bish couldn’t lie straight in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
👋 Hi Ashy, I see you’ve now deleted your snaps body shaming your 1yo daughter.

Don’t read tattle, riiiiight. This bish couldn’t lie straight in bed.
Someone needs to send it to one of the influencer pages! She’s unbelievable, definitely reads here.

We have the evidence if those pages don't. Do you have the clip if her talking about the lady from the supermarket checkout?

Reactions: 4
“A bit chunkier than normal” is an absolutely disgusting way to talk about your child. I’m shook

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s a tit excuse of a mother. Poor Tala. She’s only one and it’s started already. Disgusting.
I’m glad Ashby’s UGDO Adelaide is already such a flop. Karma!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.