Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiritelads

Chatty Member
Ashy complaining about the numerous eyeshadow palates and 20 good quality lipsticks that Tala has destroyed. How about you close the damn door. Or keep an eye on your kids. My bub is the same age as Tala and they've never destroyed anything valuable. Because I value my stuff and keep that stuff locked away or in a room with the door shut. It's not rocket science.

Reactions: 25

gossiphungrymama

From the dumb and dumber postcast this week...... If buy fruit and vegetables from the supermarket you may as well eat chocolate because they have no nutrients and you need to eat seagrass for the MiNeRaLs :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’d say her friendship with Gretty is well and truly over tbh. I never see them together.
She will say they’ve “grown apart” but the reality is that Gretty picked a side and that side was Sammy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I know she posted this the other day, but this post alone shows how little she is responsible for looking after her own kids… she wrote this post like it’s a major life event that’s happening to her because her nanny is off sick for the week.
This cunt is such a selfish rat. Clearly her 'babysitter' #secondmum is reading that. This is purely to make her feel bad.

And Trashy saying her most important things will get seen to THEN the kids?!

Fuck right off you piece of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sammybro

Chatty Member
Just finished up the messy play with Tala….but there’s no Tala in the car!! She must have just met the nanny there, played with Tala for 30 minutes and then the nanny took Tala away.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

#botsforlife

VIP Member
When she was trying on this jumper, she said they were hesitant to bring out a jumper as it’s obviously getting warmer in the Gold Coast… then she lists off all the places where she thinks it’s colder, New Zealand, Adelaide, Melbourne, Tasmania and Canada. Yeah Canada is because it’s winter but the rest of us are going into summer. She really only thinks the Gold Coast exists in her mind and no where else does 😂 it was like 40 degrees in Adelaide the other day 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21