Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to find somewhere to snark about it on tattle but I couldn’t find a thread or any posts about it 😂
It was so badly scripted and poorly acted. I wonder if the cast cringe themselves to sleep every night cos I would!
The actual worst. Like a car crash. I hope that no-one overseas sees it haha

Reactions: 3
I just watched Byron Baes for the first time. I cringed sooooo hard the whole time. That St James chick seems really fucked in the head so it’s no wonder she’s found a friend in Ashy.
Where do you watch it?
---
Hahahaha I think she would actually die if she lived in Perth over spring/summer and autumn as it is very hot, I know QLD is hot but our heat is a dry heat compared to their humid heat hahaha at least they get rain in summer 😂
Our winter is pretty much a cold chill in the air.

Reactions: 1
Ashy on snap talking about the age difference between Taj and Tala, saying that the only negative is that they can’t do certain things together as a family since Tala is still to young.

She then uses Adventurous Holidays as an example and says that when on an Adventurous holiday 1 parent has to stay with Tala while only 1 parents gets to do the experience with Taj.

REALLY!!! I thought you just leave the baby home with the Nanny, while you travel overseas so both parents get to do the experience with the other child??
What ever gave me that impression 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Winter in QLD or Perth? Can’t say WA as weather is so different from top to bottom of WA 😂
Lol from perth. Down South it rain alot but I love it. Up North is windy. Some parts up north you can see the trees growing to one side because thats how strong the wind is. In land is hot by day and cold by night.
---
Ashy on snap talking about the age difference between Taj and Tala, saying that the only negative is that they can’t do certain things together as a family since Tala is still to young.

She then uses Adventurous Holidays as an example and says that when on an Adventurous holiday 1 parent has to stay with Tala while only 1 parents gets to do the experience with Taj.

REALLY!!! I thought you just leave the baby home with the Nanny, while you travel overseas so both parents get to do the experience with the other child??
What ever gave me that impression 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't mine staying back and spend time with my little one but he is keen to do what ever we do and we let him but in reason. He is nearly 2. You only make a big deal when you can't juggle two kids.
Ashy have another one because then Tala doesn't feel left out and she has a bestfriend when she spends time with the Nanny. Lol

Last edited:
Lol from perth
Yeah doesn’t get too cold in Perth, you’re right just like a slight chill and that’s it! But of course Ashy thinks that Gold Coast is the only place where it’s hot and she doesn’t know her seasons 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah doesn’t get too cold in Perth, you’re right just like a slight chill and that’s it! But of course Ashy thinks that Gold Coast is the only place where it’s hot and she doesn’t know her seasons 😂😂
Ashy lives in The Truman Show 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a great deal for Black Friday
Buy 5, get 1 free 😂😂
Okay this might be alright if it were a sale on dim sims

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just noticed that girl Lara Little who seemed like she was working for ashy met Chontel Duncan yesterday and posted saying she was trying not to fangirl... and have now noticed ashy or baseline are not following lara anymore. I could have sworn she was recently

Just noticed that girl Lara Little who seemed like she was working for ashy met Chontel Duncan yesterday and posted saying she was trying not to fangirl... and have now noticed ashy or baseline are not following lara anymore. I could have sworn she was recently
Oh I noticed that name Lara Little pop up and thought it must be the new PA, I wonder if it was and they’ve already said they can’t do the job 😂😂

Oh I noticed that name Lara Little pop up and thought it must be the new PA, I wonder if it was and they’ve already said they can’t do the job 😂😂
I presume from this comment the person @tigerburt is the new PA who ashy is following.
I find it weird as well that Jade is such a big HIIT member.. like if ashys app was that great wouldn't your employees be using that instead of a competitor?!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I presume from this comment the person @tigerburt is the new PA who ashy is following.
I find it weird as well that Jade is such a big HIIT member.. like if ashys app was that great wouldn't your employees be using that instead of a competitor?!
Babes, do your Grammy speech elsewhere. Nobody gives a flying duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she actually post names and order amounts from all her Black Friday sales??? SURLY that’s not ok. I would be mortified if my details were published for everyone to see. Especially if I’d spent $300 on baseline crap
---

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.