Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I

I've just had 2 kids go through with orthodontist work...I do know they don't usually start any work until all adult teeth have come down..Taj looks to still be missing a few...8 is too early to start orthodontic work.. more like 11/12 yrs old
Targiiiine could have some early intervention ortho.

Reactions: 7
Does Steve ever take his hat off anymore? Maybe he finally got hair transplants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree. There’s things that can be done at his age to help make the orthodontic process smoother and less invasive for the child.
Needs an airway assessment stat. Some myofunctional and breathing retraining, all of which can be done on the Gold Coast, Ashy. They’re located at Helensvale. I’m sure the nanny will put the time and effort in for him 😉

Reactions: 4
Taj will have veneers and plastic surgery by the time he is 17

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who in their right mind will pay $90 for a "healing journal" what a load of effing crap. SMH

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ashy: “There is literally nothing out there like what we have done”

Me: googles Grow and Glow Healing Journal and immediately finds two examples of a Grow and Glow healing journal made by other people 😂😂😂😂

So much second hand embarrassment!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How can they make a healing journal when neither of them have healed from their own issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can no longer deal with influencers (I’m referring to the ones with no psychology degree etc) pretending they are the fountain of wisdom and “helping” others “heal” etc. 😣
It’s such bullshit. This is the same for Megsy….who is paying the best part of $1000 to learn how to “balance your nervous system”?! Utter BS.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.