Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My tattoo removal will hurt way more and I’m obvs. so much tougher than Nat anyway”
Remember when she would remind us all not to single one person out in a photo by saying “Sammy looks great” or “Gretty looks amazing” because her feelings would get hurt and she’d reply with “WE ALL look great babes”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Remember when she would remind us all not to single one person out in a photo by saying “Sammy looks great” or “Gretty looks amazing” because her feelings would get hurt and she’d reply with “WE ALL look great babes”.
duck she is insecure and a true narc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else this it’s embarrassing that she had 60 UGDO tickets for Adelaide and has only sold 12 of them. I’m pretty sure 6 were given away too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember once and she sorted said leave those comments to their page this is mine page.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember once and she sorted said leave those comments to their page this is mine page.
Yep absolutely she went on a big rant about it. Just showcased how deeply insecure she is. She knew she was the ugly one!

Reactions: 3
Ashy was running with Taj in the water, Taj falls over and Ashy just keeps running away looking at Taj. Wow just so much love for your children Ashy!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wonder if they’re at least wearing sunscreen considering they have no hats or shirts on

Reactions: 3
Ashy on the beach in nothing… KFSteve hiding a barrel of fried chicken down his top of something 😅… very covered up Steve! Get ya kit off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.