Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy always just swaps and pics the days she does of her ā€œchallenge ā€œ never does it the way a challenge is designed to work
So basically her challenge is no different to regular working out a few times a week šŸ™ƒ babes really isnā€™t aligning with her message

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not Ashy feeling emotional because Taj is going away for one night, locally, on school camp.

Gurrrrrl how many times have you left that kid behind since he was an infant šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ergh, she's so dumb. When people refer to the length of a pair of active shorts, they're referring to the inseam. She keeps saying these 5 inch shorts are the perfect lenth. Clearly the inseam on these are much shorter than 5 inches. D U M B.

IMG_20231114_154051.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she was trying on this jumper, she said they were hesitant to bring out a jumper as itā€™s obviously getting warmer in the Gold Coastā€¦ then she lists off all the places where she thinks itā€™s colder, New Zealand, Adelaide, Melbourne, Tasmania and Canada. Yeah Canada is because itā€™s winter but the rest of us are going into summer. She really only thinks the Gold Coast exists in her mind and no where else does šŸ˜‚ it was like 40 degrees in Adelaide the other day šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So does St Jimmy work for her or baseline as well? I highly doubt she pays any of her friends for this work. Itā€™s so cheap

Reactions: 4
I mean look how they were on her ā€œskinny friendā€ the other day. Iā€™m not a big girl per say but I have thicker thighs this is always my problem with shorts/bike pants :(
Theyā€™re right on the wrong length to roll as you move, regardless of what size you are.
Iā€™m a big girl and can never find shorts this length that donā€™t roll like this!

Reactions: 3
What on earth is going on with her face?!! šŸ˜³
What is that?
It looks like maybe a filter not quite doing its job? I know what it's like to feel like tit about your skin and scarring. I don't care too much about the smoothing filters. But don't come at us saying you have amazing skin due to esme and if it's not true.
Also her jawline is extremely defined... Is that natural?

Reactions: 3
Her skin is fucken atrocious for someone who has all that money. The fillers, the texture. She should get some laser facials and IPL. A chemical peel evenā€¦ her beloved Esme isnā€™t doing the job it seems.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.