Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy is absolutely fucked. It’s actually embarrassing listening to her dribble all the tit she dribbles. And wear such inappropriate clothes to a baby play centre. And try market and sell such overpriced and tit products. I’ve never loved watching someone crash and burn as much as I love watching the trashy Bines brand. Slowly but SURLY

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a mum to a 5 month old and a 4 year old, it triggers me so much to see her rock up to a baby class wearing what she wore. When I went to these classes with my first born, I could barely hold it together for the class. The confrontation of just leaving the house with my baby was enough. Let alone being around other new mums who were likely doing a much better job than I was. The anxiety of hearing the other mums comparing their kids and worried my bub wasn’t meeting norms. The attempts of hiding that I’d literally been awake all night as my baby never slept. The attempt to look like I’d had a shower in the last 3 days. The attempts to hide my mum tum and not be extremely self conscious of how my body looked postpartum. The pressure put on some mums to attend these classes and really “show up” for their bubs is astronomical. Seeing an idiot like her parading around (with a helper to film mind you!), wearing next to nothing, in front of mums who are possibly feeling the way I was is just tit. She has zero consideration for anyone but herself. Make sure you get alllll of that attention ashy! Don’t mind how you’re making all those mums feel who don’t ooze confidence like you do. But hey that’s a reflection on them isn’t it ashy? they need to “do some inner work don’t they to get themselves out of that rut rather than project hate onto those who are achieving their goals”. Grow the hell up AB. Think about someone other than yourself for once in your life! Gahhhh rant over 😝😝
Ps - how has she not cancelled Adelaide yet?? The excuse / lie is surely coming any moment now

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As a mum to a 5 month old and a 4 year old, it triggers me so much to see her rock up to a baby class wearing what she wore. When I went to these classes with my first born, I could barely hold it together for the class. The confrontation of just leaving the house with my baby was enough. Let alone being around other new mums who were likely doing a much better job than I was. The anxiety of hearing the other mums comparing their kids and worried my bub wasn’t meeting norms. The attempts of hiding that I’d literally been awake all night as my baby never slept. The attempt to look like I’d had a shower in the last 3 days. The attempts to hide my mum tum and not be extremely self conscious of how my body looked postpartum. The pressure put on some mums to attend these classes and really “show up” for their bubs is astronomical. Seeing an idiot like her parading around (with a helper to film mind you!), wearing next to nothing, in front of mums who are possibly feeling the way I was is just tit. She has zero consideration for anyone but herself. Make sure you get alllll of that attention ashy! Don’t mind how you’re making all those mums feel who don’t ooze confidence like you do. But hey that’s a reflection on them isn’t it ashy? they need to “do some inner work don’t they to get themselves out of that rut rather than project hate onto those who are achieving their goals”. Grow the hell up AB. Think about someone other than yourself for once in your life! Gahhhh rant over 😝😝
Ps - how has she not cancelled Adelaide yet?? The excuse / lie is surely coming any moment now
Absolutely agree. I find the outfits so inconsiderate, offensive and inappropriate!

Reactions: 10
Ashy’s confidence is a facade. It comes from living in Ashy land where her head is in the clouds and everything is high vibrations Ashy style. She can’t see outside herself to see that people don’t perceive her like that, and that she actually stands out for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 16
Ashy’s confidence is a facade. It comes from living in Ashy land where her head is in the clouds and everything is high vibrations Ashy style. She can’t see outside herself to see that people don’t perceive her like that, and that she actually stands out for all the wrong reasons.
As I read OP’s comment I came here to say exactly this.
I have 2 toddlers, went through postpartum depression with both, and still made a conscious effort to attend all the mum groups I can for my babies.

@zywx4321 if Ashy makes you feel crappy I want you to remember a few things:

1) her entire life is a facade. Her marriage is clearly not secure, her friendships are never long lasting, she can’t hold a business for more than a couple of years before it is shut down and another started, and she doesn’t even like herself hence all the surgery. There’s nothing to envy there when you really look behind the grid photos.

2) her insecurity shines through in everything she does and everything she wears. You might think she oozes confidence but it’s all false and an attempt at maintaining the image of having it all and being it all.

3) she doesn’t even parent her own kids or have even a quarter of the responsibilities of your average mum. If you had a nanny looking after your kids full time, and a cleaner, and someone to do every single task except wipe your ass, I bet you’d have way more hours in the day to work out and be looking “fit” as well. Take a look at her daily “work” schedules and you’ll see just how privileged and unrealistic her life is.

Don’t let someone like Ashy make you feel less. At least your kids know that YOU are mum. At least you take them places even when you’re not feeling it. At least you’re involved in their lives and not jetting off every 5 minutes to get away from your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
As I read OP’s comment I came here to say exactly this.
I have 2 toddlers, went through postpartum depression with both, and still made a conscious effort to attend all the mum groups I can for my babies.

@zywx4321 if Ashy makes you feel crappy I want you to remember a few things:

1) her entire life is a facade. Her marriage is clearly not secure, her friendships are never long lasting, she can’t hold a business for more than a couple of years before it is shut down and another started, and she doesn’t even like herself hence all the surgery. There’s nothing to envy there when you really look behind the grid photos.

2) her insecurity shines through in everything she does and everything she wears. You might think she oozes confidence but it’s all false and an attempt at maintaining the image of having it all and being it all.

3) she doesn’t even parent her own kids or have even a quarter of the responsibilities of your average mum. If you had a nanny looking after your kids full time, and a cleaner, and someone to do every single task except wipe your ass, I bet you’d have way more hours in the day to work out and be looking “fit” as well. Take a look at her daily “work” schedules and you’ll see just how privileged and unrealistic her life is.

Don’t let someone like Ashy make you feel less. At least your kids know that YOU are mum. At least you take them places even when you’re not feeling it. At least you’re involved in their lives and not jetting off every 5 minutes to get away from your family.
Love it girl🙌
Amazing such truth spoken!
god help us for the weekend might have another repeat of the blow up jumping castle from last year for the child’s birthday 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think we maybe going elsewhere if this to reoccur because of the tournament that it brought to everyone around the neighbourhood.
Screaming, turning on and off the power source, putting water on it…….. hmmmmmm all while ashy wasn’t there and well no one else not once came out to cease this behaviour.
pretty sad no discipline is ever set and morals well there is none by anyone in that house!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just finished up the messy play with Tala….but there’s no Tala in the car!! She must have just met the nanny there, played with Tala for 30 minutes and then the nanny took Tala away.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Noticed LALA is wearing shoes everywhere now after our comments last week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know about any other mums out there but do you guys get the time to nap and be still? Clearly I’m doing something wrong.
This is some toxic positivity bullshit. When will this dumb witch learn?!
I’m so triggered by this 🤬
IMG_1678.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know about any other mums out there but do you guys get the time to nap and be still? Clearly I’m doing something wrong.
I’m so triggered by this 🤬View attachment 2493514
Choose Your Hard!

We all have the same number of hours in the day! It’s just that some of us have paid help and live an unrealistic lifestyle, and others actually parent our kids and enjoy them while they’re little 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s a comment on that reel asking how to get a nap in when you have kids and she replies saying nap when the baby naps haha

Also she really wants engagement because she keeps sharing the same reels a few times haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet she said the other day it was the first nap she’d had since before she was pregnant. Sorry ‘day sleep’. Said she didn’t even have day sleeps when she was pregnant.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yet she said the other day it was the first nap she’d had since before she was pregnant. Sorry ‘day sleep’. Said she didn’t even have day sleeps when she was pregnant.
I thought that when I read it, she’s a big fat liar. No wonder her nose is so disjointed haha

Reactions: 8
Who wears a bra and booty shorts to a baby class? Idk if it's a GC thing, but I mean none of the other mums were dressed like that.
Yes and the fact she had that blue shirt on all morning and then takes it off for the baby class. So weird
---
wish I could nap 😂 This week I felt all of the above. But I don’t have a nanny and a cleaner and a PA, to do everything for me so I can nap and take time for myself

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just had this random thought late last night when I was trying to sleep. This image of a plate with like 10 almonds on it, a bit of spinach and an egg. Was this one of her breakfasts she used to promote? I'm sure it was years and years ago :ROFLMAO: Along with some lemon water, then pre-workout, FBW and some sweet potato. I also had this memory of her eating spag. bol on top of a bed of spinach.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.