Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news trash bag will not learn to keep her tit bleep cat locked up. 1am the piece of tit comes and snarls at our bedroom window at our cat. Seriously dead set bad pet owner 101 doesn’t deserve pets at all should be black listed. Thanks for bleeping waking up my household C*NT!!!!!
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I actually really liked K before she got messed up with Ashy, such a shame that she’s now tarnished with that brush.
In other news though, Daegan Coyne seems to have completely distanced herself from the whole cast of characters in Ashy + CO’s world… amazing news for her 👏🏻

Reactions: 5
And I’m sure wouldn’t you say back something to the person and not broadcast it to social media that you saw someone at the shops and don’t know who they were. How embarrassing. Some things are just better left unsaid ashy. Not everything needs to be shared on social media.

Please get off social media ashy and spend time with your family and friends you say you love so much. It would do the world a favour.
I wonder if she is baiting a name/brand change? She would have read in here that "Ashy" is nickname that suits younger people, not someone of her age

Reactions: 4
“I’m here to help expand your minds….I am here to challenge you and expand you”

duck offfffffffff AJ you absolute numpty. Just go away already. Farkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ashy saying she doesn’t care about being relatable and liked on Instagram 😂 Yeah Ok Ashy, the reason you buy 200,000 followers at a time has nothing to do with you so desperately wanting to be relatable and liked on Instagram? If you don’t care then let the true numbers shine and be proud of your 60,000 strong following 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ashy saying she doesn’t care about being relatable and liked on Instagram 😂 Yeah Ok Ashy, the reason you buy 200,000 followers at a time has nothing to do with you so desperately wanting to be relatable and liked on Instagram? If you don’t care then let the true numbers shine and be proud of your 60,000 strong following 😂
I wish someone who wasn’t blocked would ask her this….

Reactions: 1
Says it all……

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Esme is absolute tit. She needs proper cosmeceuticals, and she NEVER wears or promotes high SPF annnnnnddddd worships the QLD Sun…. and that my friends is the reason why she looks almost 50. Yikes.

Reactions: 6
Ashy buys followers because brands pay more for partnerships with influencers that have more followers. So it’s really an investment for her, as embarrassing as it looks.

Reactions: 5
Ashy buys followers because brands pay more for partnerships with influencers that have more followers. So it’s really an investment for her, as embarrassing as it looks.
Brands need to pay more for the higher engagement rate rather than followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
15 Instagram stories to simply say: don’t compare yourself to others. Don’t follow people who make you feel bad about yourself.

Also when she talks about how people told her to ‘say goodbye to your date nights and business’ when she had kids she always fails to acknowledge her privilege. Like the only reason she can do these things is because her slimy husband struck gold in the peak of the clean eating trend and you’ve continued to exploit that dwindling audience since. Also since having kids she HAS said goodbye to many businesses. And it’s not a direct reason of the kids, it’s because they can’t set up a business that lasts more than a year to save themselves.
---
Glow and Grow is absolutely the testing ground for her to move into motivational speaking/a life coaching guide. It’ll fail instantly. But that is absolutely where she’s headed. She’ll talk all of the stuff that her coaches teach her and repackage it under the AB brand and won’t acknowledge her coaches for their intellectual property. That is their only business strategy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.