Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy on doing her own program “ooh it’s so hard. Except I didn’t do the abs bit at the end cause I didn’t feel like doing abs today” 😂😂😂😂😂

that’s literally her job to plug her own programs and she can’t even finish them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf does Nat actually do for work? She’s aaaaaaalways saying how much work she’s got to do and how she’s been working all day etc, but what is it she does? Is it just releasing that eye brow wand thing that’s always ‘back and in stock for everyone that missed out!!’ ?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just as irritating as Trashbags. Her hair is always greasy, and boobs are all over the place. She’s just not endearing at all. Does anyone else get that from her?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know you’re problematic when you’ve got 13 threads about yourself...
That’s your problem babes what others say about Ashy isn’t her buisness , you need to unpack your masculine energy and step into your feminine power hehe x
---
Wtf does Nat actually do for work? She’s aaaaaaalways saying how much work she’s got to do and how she’s been working all day etc, but what is it she does? Is it just releasing that eye brow wand thing that’s always ‘back and in stock for everyone that missed out!!’ ?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just as irritating as Trashbags. Her hair is always greasy, and boobs are all over the place. She’s just not endearing at all. Does anyone else get that from her?🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep I dislike her. She’s lazy and clearly doesn’t want a proper job. She keeps making “businesses” that fail and they’re always so scammy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised Nat didn’t just remain Ashys assistant or some kind of employee of hers. Least it’s guaranteed money each week in the form of wages.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Nat didn’t just remain Ashys assistant or some kind of employee of hers. Least it’s guaranteed money each week in the form of wages.
Have you seen how much work her assistant is expected to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good morning everyoneeeeeeee, and what better way to commence a new thread than with a picture of Trashys swollen, perioding yawning baby hippo all up in yo face!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Good morning everyoneeeeeeee, and what better way to commence a new thread than with a picture of Trashys swollen, perioding yawning baby hippo all up in yo face!
How dare you make me look at this with my own eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS WEAR A THONG BIKINI on her PERIODSSSS.
Manky mole! Tuck your bleeding front bum and pancake ass away. Jesus Christ.
---
They aren’t a very SunSmart family. No wonder Trashy and KFStevo are covered in odd looking moles, and look far older than their years. You can only get so much Botox and filler. Not setting very good example but as if they would! Steve needs to get his eyeball checked. It looks so sun-damaged and gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Previous social media chick from hideaway.
Ashy said on her Insta the redundant rumours were false

Oh what’s her name? Ashy and Steve are pathological liars! Probably made Trashys mum redundant too 😆 you know, the lady that unfortunately birthed the trashmiester and lives inside her perfect bubble! 😆

Reactions: 3
Oh what’s her name? Ashy and Steve are pathological liars! Probably made Trashys mum redundant too 😆 you know, the lady that unfortunately birthed the trashmiester and lives inside her perfect bubble! 😆
Jasminseats

Reactions: 1
Have you seen how much work her assistant is expected to do?
Yeah that’s why I said assistant OR even just an employee of some kind.. there is no way Nat could be expected to do all Ashys house chores, grocery shopping, handle all her business affairs, her social media accounts, heat up her good chef meals for her family at night, wash Ashys hair once a fortnight, be a second babysitter so ashy could ‘fill her cup’ daily with her me time and service Steve!!..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am as confused as you. Her businesses don't seem very successful. I feel like she would make more money getting a "normal" job instead of chasing this Influencer/business owner dream. She always says how they have no money.

Reactions: 9
I am as confused as you. Her businesses don't seem very successful. I feel like she would make more money getting a "normal" job instead of chasing this Influencer/business owner dream. She always says how they have no money.
But isn’t her husband a FIFO worker? He would be earning top $ wouldn’t he? It’s kind of like her ‘job’ is just a bit of a hobby and he’s the main income earner - she does whatever the duck she does/Infuences for fun, doesn’t she? Kind of like Ashy - it’s not an actual ‘job’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ Steve is the brains and money maker - Ashy just fluffs about and pretends to work (aka posts tit on Instagram and Snap Chat about how busy she is running ‘multiple’ businesses and having ‘multiple’ kids 🤣 it’s up there with the ‘copious’ amount of chocolate and ‘copious’ amounts of DM’s she gets. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But isn’t her husband a FIFO worker? He would be earning top $ wouldn’t he? It’s kind of like her ‘job’ is just a bit of a hobby and he’s the main income earner - she does whatever the duck she does/Infuences for fun, doesn’t she? Kind of like Ashy - it’s not an actual ‘job’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ Steve is the brains and money maker - Ashy just fluffs about and pretends to work (aka posts tit on Instagram and Snap Chat about how busy she is running ‘multiple’ businesses and having ‘multiple’ kids 🤣 it’s up there with the ‘copious’ amount of chocolate and ‘copious’ amounts of DM’s she gets. head.
I'm not sure what he earns, but it must not be enough to support them both comfortably as she always says they can't afford stuff eg, a house deposit, new car, IVF treatment. I guess as she has no education or real work experience she might not have much earning potential anyway? So is trying to have success with these random businesses.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.