Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 Instagram stories to simply say: don’t compare yourself to others. Don’t follow people who make you feel bad about yourself.

Also when she talks about how people told her to ‘say goodbye to your date nights and business’ when she had kids she always fails to acknowledge her privilege. Like the only reason she can do these things is because her slimy husband struck gold in the peak of the clean eating trend and you’ve continued to exploit that dwindling audience since. Also since having kids she HAS said goodbye to many businesses. And it’s not a direct reason of the kids, it’s because they can’t set up a business that lasts more than a year to save themselves.
---
Glow and Grow is absolutely the testing ground for her to move into motivational speaking/a life coaching guide. It’ll fail instantly. But that is absolutely where she’s headed. She’ll talk all of the stuff that her coaches teach her and repackage it under the AB brand and won’t acknowledge her coaches for their intellectual property. That is their only business strategy.
She is very clearly failing in all aspects of her business and has been since she closed down the ABBBC sites. I joined one of them after seeing the ads on Facebook, and I LOVED it. It had nothing to do with her though. The trainer that ran my location was amazing, engaging, her programs (yes hers, not Ashy’s) were brilliant and we all still went to her after Ashy closed down.
We knew it was coming when the only ashy bines thing ever mentioned was about what our favourite activewear brand was, favourite pieces, etc. then ta daaaaa, she closes down and launches Toned.

Now she has no niche. She’s just trying to dabble in everything, but it’s not working.

Reactions: 11
At this point what could Ashy do and be successful at?
•She’s not smart, interesting or engaging enough for a(nother) podcast.
•She’s not fit and doesn’t have the ability to write and deliver exercise programs successfully.
•She has super disordered eating habits so even if she gained a nutrition qualification her advice would probably be dodgy and harmful.
•she’s a lazy tit parent so she shouldn’t be doing any kind of parenting content.
•her relationship is a lie.
•she can’t do makeup and she has terrible style so fashion and beauty are out.
•her YouTube sucks.
•her clothing brands are always a flop.

I guess she’s going to have to go back to peeling potatoes 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Irrelevant Aj not invited to the wildfire / fayt even today , no shock to us but I bet she cannot believe Sammy and gritty are there and she isn’t . Will justify by saying she spent the days valuing family/ business and setting boundaries. Protecting her nervous system . It’s a shame narcissists don’t get the hint when they’re wrong and feel some shame about their crappy behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this point what could Ashy do and be successful at?
•She’s not smart, interesting or engaging enough for a(nother) podcast.
•She’s not fit and doesn’t have the ability to write and deliver exercise programs successfully.
•She has super disordered eating habits so even if she gained a nutrition qualification her advice would probably be dodgy and harmful.
•she’s a lazy tit parent so she shouldn’t be doing any kind of parenting content.
•her relationship is a lie.
•she can’t do makeup and she has terrible style so fashion and beauty are out.
•her YouTube sucks.
•her clothing brands are always a flop.

I guess she’s going to have to go back to peeling potatoes 🥔
I’m new to this thread on Ashy, I only followed Aussie mum vlogger. Could you put me up to speed with her marriage please! It’s been mentioned a few times on here. Thanks! ☺

Reactions: 1
I’m new to this thread on Ashy, I only followed Aussie mum vlogger. Could you put me up to speed with her marriage please! It’s been mentioned a few times on here. Thanks! ☺
So basically she hooked up with an older guy (Steve) when she was quite young and he took her and morphed her into the Ashy Bines Brand... so she started as a bikini model, got into the fitness industry, influencing, clothing etc etc..

He is the brains behind the operation, she is the "face" of the brand, but likes to pretend she actually works hard.

I think they enjoyed quite a bit of success maybe 5 years ago, but it's been steadily declining the last year or so.

They like to present themselves as having the perfect marriage.. illustrated by Steve regularly grabbing her pancake arse on reels etc... I personally think there are genuine feelings there but also feel one would dump the other if a better option came along. Steve has really let himself go in recent years weight/health wise and Ashy has jumped on the injectables wagon big time and looks like a completely different person.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They sleep in seperate beds in separate rooms and have zero chemistry. Ashy spends the majority of her time out of the house and away from her husband and children in favour of being with her friends. Steve moved out for a bit too.
And recently a couple of people claiming to have insider info said that Ashy is basically asexual and Steve pays girls from only fans to sleep with him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is very clearly failing in all aspects of her business and has been since she closed down the ABBBC sites. I joined one of them after seeing the ads on Facebook, and I LOVED it. It had nothing to do with her though. The trainer that ran my location was amazing, engaging, her programs (yes hers, not Ashy’s) were brilliant and we all still went to her after Ashy closed down.
We knew it was coming when the only ashy bines thing ever mentioned was about what our favourite activewear brand was, favourite pieces, etc. then ta daaaaa, she closes down and launches Toned.

Now she has no niche. She’s just trying to dabble in everything, but it’s not working.
Same! We had the best trainers. AB was so far removed from the bootcamps, it was just her name on the business.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone want to suggest some names for the new thread as I know someone said they wanted an actual name for her thread this time!

Reactions: 5
according to google one of her middle names is Jane.
I see Sammy and Gretty went to the Fayt event today.
7575834A-5896-4FB4-8DF1-875F1462477E.png

Reactions: 5
All you have to do is spend $100 and you get a free moisturiser 🤯 I dunno but money is pretty tight these days for most people. Splashing $100 to get a free moisturiser doesn't sound very enticing and what a way to get her minions spending cash they should probably be saving. They make it sound so easy. "All you have to do is spend $100 babes hehe" 😙

Reactions: 9
I wonder why Gretty needs to stretch her mouth so wide to show every single tooth when she smiles? Any ideas? 🤦🏻‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha late June to start selling a jumper is a bit late in QLD, starting to warm up by then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.