Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the Kiera thread has posted something with the word buisness in it. Not spelt correctly… only one person we know doesn’t spell it correctly. I wonder if it’s Ashy…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone on the Kiera thread has posted something with the word buisness in it. Not spelt correctly… only one person we know doesn’t spell it correctly. I wonder if it’s Ashy…
Weird that the only thread that account has interacted with is Kieras threads... since around Feb this year..

Reactions: 6
That reel of them talking about love languages. AJ really looks like she’s struggling to speak. It’s hard to watch. Her teeth and lips combo is too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait... So she still sterilises Tala's bottles, but has her in a forward facing carseat.. I know which one has more chance of causing her harm!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s probably been discussed in here and I apologise, I can’t keep up with any more threads other then Sophie G’s. But has anyone purchased Theia pjs’s?

Reactions: 2
It’s probably been discussed in here and I apologise, I can’t keep up with any more threads other then Sophie G’s. But has anyone purchased Theia pjs’s?
A friend of mine has, and she has said Kmart has better quality and customer service 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.