Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this could be an ending between K & A. Something isn't sitting right especially when Ashy hasn't shown her any support publicly. And K hasn't posted about the podcast. It's prob something Ashy encouraged and now is leaving K to deal with it on her own. Showing K exactly why people duck Ashy off.
Has Ashy ever been one to support her friends through difficult times though?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Ashy ever been one to support her friends through difficult times though?
I see what your saying yet she has never had a friend literally PULL and refund their customers after trying to pull off a dodgy cash grab. Totally canning the whole company. Shits tough K right? Not everything is as easy as turning up in the same outfit and talking absolutely smack about absolutely nothing with Ashy. Ouch straight in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this could be an ending between K & A. Something isn't sitting right especially when Ashy hasn't shown her any support publicly. And K hasn't posted about the podcast. It's prob something Ashy encouraged and now is leaving K to deal with it on her own. Showing K exactly why people duck Ashy off.
I think I read on one of the influencer tea pages that the business has already been shut down so I’d say K is dealing with that tit and would be why Ashy hasn’t said anything about it yet. Not defending them though and I do secretly hope it is another friendship fallout haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I read on one of the influencer tea pages that the business has already been shut down so I’d say K is dealing with that tit and would be why Ashy hasn’t said anything about it yet. Not defending them though and I do secretly hope it is another friendship fallout haha
I 100% understand what your saying. But I would think that Ashy would have discussed mental health/trolls and more. Hunting towards K but not actually involving herself as it would cause a lot more issues for her.

Reactions: 3
Was going to mention this. K was in tears last night blaming the trolls for “winning again” (ahhh no. You were trying to sell an overpriced choking hazard and rightfully got called the duck out for it) However, you could see she was broken. Nothing but radio silence from Trashy. In fact, she’s carrying on like she’s the happiest person on the planet because while she’s selling some of her tit baseline crap and lining her pockets, K is pulling her product, refunding people (if anyone actually even purchased lol) and so upset. Ahhhh Ashy. You never change. Imagine if the tables were turned.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why K is saying the trolls won. They’re not trolls, she literally was flogging a choking hazard for $30 a pop. It was a tit business idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so over influencers talking about “trolls”
I can name so many influencers who don’t have any threads on tattle, who sell genuinely good products for a reasonable price. K got called out because it was a complete and utter money grab. She would have ordered the Beads from ebay for probably $5 for a 1000 beads and string yet is selling them for $30 a piece??! Puhleaseeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I 100% understand what your saying. But I would think that Ashy would have discussed mental health/trolls and more. Hunting towards K but not actually involving herself as it would cause a lot more issues for her.
Ah yep totally get that! Ashy is a mole!

Reactions: 5
The next few months of work are hectic. It’s going to be crazy til the end of July
*goes to acupuncture 3 hours later and has a holiday to Bali*

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Why does she constantly keep tugging at her clothes? Are they that I’ll fitting that she constantly needs to adjust them? It drives me crazy!!

Ergh K is quite stupid isnt she, and how she looks at Trashy, she just looks like a kid idolising her favourite person🤦🏻‍♀️. They speak so much nonsense together. ‘Awwwww’ ‘so truuue’ ‘a hundred percentttt’ Grrrrrr grow up you morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ergh K is quite stupid isnt she, and how she looks at Trashy, she just looks like a kid idolising her favourite person🤦🏻‍♀️. They speak so much nonsense together. ‘Awwwww’ ‘so truuue’ ‘a hundred percentttt’ Grrrrrr grow up you morons!
Let's have a podcast about business ans paying taxes hey!?

• Haha
Tell me he doesn’t look like tajette grown up 🫠
Mixed with Tony Robbins...
---
I’m so over influencers talking about “trolls”
I can name so many influencers who don’t have any threads on tattle, who sell genuinely good products for a reasonable price. K got called out because it was a complete and utter money grab. She would have ordered the Beads from ebay for probably $5 for a 1000 beads and string yet is selling them for $30 a piece??! Puhleaseeeeee
I hope she got stuck with 1000000 beads haha

• Haha
I think it's hilarious Ashy always says "no DMs please they are so full" which is a clear sign of her trying to get more engagement on her page through comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess Keira’s lack of new followers also goes to show that aligning with Ashy isn’t profitable.
Like you think if you do a podcast with someone who has a million followers, you’d gain a few.
I’d never heard of her before this podcast but she hasn’t really gained any followers from it.
Her life has probably got worse since she started this. Let’s wait for her to connect the dots.

I guess Keira’s lack of new followers also goes to show that aligning with Ashy isn’t profitable.
Like you think if you do a podcast with someone who has a million followers, you’d gain a few.
I’d never heard of her before this podcast but she hasn’t really gained any followers from it.
Her life has probably got worse since she started this. Let’s wait for her to connect the dots.
Absolutely!! Nothing good ever comes from collaborating with Trashy Wines. Ever. When will people learn.

Ashy is full of it..."AJ" who is she kidding thinking people from high school would recognise her with her new face 🤣
Wtf is with her big deep nose breath in all the time it frigging urks me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashy is full of it..."AJ" who is she kidding thinking people from high school would recognise her with her new face 🤣
Wtf is with her big deep nose breath in all the time it frigging urks me
And I’m sure wouldn’t you say back something to the person and not broadcast it to social media that you saw someone at the shops and don’t know who they were. How embarrassing. Some things are just better left unsaid ashy. Not everything needs to be shared on social media.

Please get off social media ashy and spend time with your family and friends you say you love so much. It would do the world a favour.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.