Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. So embarrassing to film it. Poor Tala being filmed woken up. It’s also pretty clear she woke her up too and she didn’t wake up on her own accord (nothing wrong with that though - I used to do that to my kids if they slept too long in the afternoon so they could have an early bedtime haha). Could you imagine someone coming in and filming you waking up Ashy? So bleeping weird.
The poor kid...

Reactions: 5
Yeah Tala definitely didn't wake up naturally... Idiot Ashy has her on a strict sleep schedule.. Tala can't sleep 1more minute than she's supposed to... so sad.. poor bubba

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she feels the need to film such stuff and post it online 🤷🏼‍♀️ Waking up your baby and filming it is not being Real and Raw Ashy…it’s far from it. If you’ve got nothing worthwhile or interesting going on in your day nobody cares…just don’t use your babies for content!

Reactions: 14
Guys go an watch Kiaras latest story having a cry about the trolls :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As someone with a small child, normally when you get them from their cot, they normally have the biggest smiles on their faces.. Tala looks at her like ‘who the heck are you?’
It's probably not the first take she did of this story, Tala is going "wtf you just came in a few minutes ago though, we doing this again?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh man. They are reaching with this stupid podcast. This love language thing is painful to listen to and makes duck all sense. Stupid women. And dressing the same for their podcast is so damn lame. Hahahaha.
Wonder what she’s going to do for a PA now??? Surly she will need someone to wipe her bum soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh man. They are reaching with this stupid podcast. This love language thing is painful to listen to and makes duck all sense. Stupid women. And dressing the same for their podcast is so damn lame. Hahahaha.
Wonder what she’s going to do for a PA now??? Surly she will need someone to wipe her bum soon.
Or Tala's bum. Surly she can't be expected to care for the baby herself now?

Reactions: 2
Wtf?! She SHARES a chef good meal with Tahla??😳 I’ve had those meals for lunch at work and they aren’t huge. That would not be enough to fill a grown woman that works out everyday and walks for 10k every morning…let alone be sharing it with her baby!!! Far out Tahla would almost eat the whole thing. The only reason ashy is so thin is because she restricts her calories so much. It’s not healthy.

• Sad
Too lazy to even change her kids clothes, she’s still in her pj’s. I know that babies can stay in the same clothes all day but it’s ashy and she’s so lazy. Also Tala is not a smiley baby at all, she only smiles when you make her perform for the camera ashy

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Too lazy to even change her kids clothes, she’s still in her pj’s. I know that babies can stay in the same clothes all day but it’s ashy and she’s so lazy. Also Tala is not a smiley baby at all, she only smiles when you make her perform for the camera ashy
Tala's face in this. Poor kid looks how I feel every time I hear Ashy speak

• Haha
I agree. So embarrassing to film it. Poor Tala being filmed woken up. It’s also pretty clear she woke her up too and she didn’t wake up on her own accord (nothing wrong with that though - I used to do that to my kids if they slept too long in the afternoon so they could have an early bedtime haha). Could you imagine someone coming in and filming you waking up Ashy? So bleeping weird.
She wakes Tala up from every nap though! Maybe the poor kid just wants to have a longer nap for once. Like I get it if it’s an afternoon nap and it’s getting late or you need to go out. But she wakes Tala at a certain time after every nap. Some days (especially if teething or sick) my kids like to have a longer nap

Reactions: 6
She wakes Tala up from every nap though! Maybe the poor kid just wants to have a longer nap for once. Like I get it if it’s an afternoon nap and it’s getting late or you need to go out. But she wakes Tala at a certain time after every nap. Some days (especially if teething or sick) my kids like to have a longer nap
I wake mine from every nap lol - they are great sleepers… if they’re sick I don’t but otherwise 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think this could be an ending between K & A. Something isn't sitting right especially when Ashy hasn't shown her any support publicly. And K hasn't posted about the podcast. It's prob something Ashy encouraged and now is leaving K to deal with it on her own. Showing K exactly why people duck Ashy off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.