Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Ashy Bines #14: yet another buisness down the drain, smile looks like she’s in pain, still can’t get those booty gains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A friend of mine has, and she has said Kmart has better quality and customer service 😂
You can just tell by looking at them on Gretty when she poses in the mirror while wearing them, they look terrible. Massively oversized and the length of the pants, they are sooo long they drag on the floor..
---
Thread suggestion

Ashy Bines #14: yet another buisness down the drain, smile looks like she’s in pain, still can’t get those booty gains
👏 👏 👏 😂

Reactions: 6
Quick, any good thread names to suggest. I’ll make a new thread at some stage tomorrow but it’ll be a busy day as it’s Mother’s Day and I’ll be celebrating the day with my babies unlike Ashy who’ll most likely say her cup is empty and will have to spend the day without her kids

Reactions: 8
It’s too long. Can we shorten it please?
---

Ashy Bines #14: yet another buisness down the drain, smile looks like she’s in pain, still no booty gains

How’s that?
Is this short enough?

Yet another buisness down the drain, smiles like she’s in pain, still no booty gains
---

New thread 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.