Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have friends go to Bali some vax and some weren't and they weren't even asked for evidence. They were all confused. I think they will get in no worries tbh

Reactions: 2
I went to Bali about 3 weeks ago, and they didn’t check for proof of vaccination, I had mine printed ready to go and even pulled it out to show them but they said they didn’t need to see it

Reactions: 3
has she deleted her Insta? Or am I blocked? I’ve never once interacted with the girl, never followed etc etc and I can’t seem to find her
Or did ashy make her block everyone she blocked??
She's definitely still there..you must be blocked!?

Reactions: 1
I'm interested to know how she can go to Bali without being vaccinated as it's still a requirement there.
I know a couple of anti vaxxers that are there now and posted a cryptic thing on fb saying to message them if you wanted to know how to get in without the jab. So there are still definitely dodgy ways.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
has she deleted her Insta? Or am I blocked? I’ve never once interacted with the girl, never followed etc etc and I can’t seem to find her
Or did ashy make her block everyone she blocked??
Welcome to the block list. I bet your bottom dollar, it's the longest block list on the gram. I joined it because I told her I like hanging with my kids.
Maybe you liked something that didn't align with her.. or maybe you liked something about clean hair? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baseline has now changed to baseline active on Facebook. She’s also deleted all her old baseline photos off Insta.
Baseline BY ASHY BINES! Now watch the designes and materials decline massively. Without the support and connections of CK she is screwed!

Reactions: 11
Look how filthy her hair is :sick: megsy probably trying to figure out where the fishy smell is coming from
---
Surprise surprise the new f clean treats are a rip off of some other idea
This is extremely embarrassing. She's trying to piggyback off the protein powders that are "mars" and "snickers" etc that clearly have the rights to call them that
Baseline BY ASHY BINES! Now watch the designes and materials decline massively. Without the support and connections of CK she is screwed!
How's she going to explain the name change when it's so similar 🤣 you can't call this a "re-brand" 🤣

Reactions: 3
This is extremely embarrassing. She's trying to piggyback off the protein powders that are "mars" and "snickers" etc that clearly have the rights to call them that

How's she going to explain the name change when it's so similar 🤣 you can't call this a "re-brand" 🤣
She'll do what she always does. Lie and call it a rebrand. "Oh my passion and drive has changed and I wanted my brand to feel the same. Grow ans glow ladies I've got so many exciting things coming! Watch this space!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No smile for ‘mother of the year’
Why the duck does she film it! She isn't Kim or Kylie. She has lost ALL sense of sensitivity and love towards anyone or thing else apart from her. Her and RTM can run off into the sunset together.

Reactions: 11
Why the duck does she film it! She isn't Kim or Kylie. She has lost ALL sense of sensitivity and love towards anyone or thing else apart from her. Her and RTM can run off into the sunset together.
I agree. So embarrassing to film it. Poor Tala being filmed woken up. It’s also pretty clear she woke her up too and she didn’t wake up on her own accord (nothing wrong with that though - I used to do that to my kids if they slept too long in the afternoon so they could have an early bedtime haha). Could you imagine someone coming in and filming you waking up Ashy? So bleeping weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is Ashy doing all her own modelling now? Can’t afford models for baseline anymore
---
Her waking LALA was so awkward. And to just waltz in there and pick her up rather than giving her a few minutes to gently wake up!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine getting someone to record you and follow you into your daughters room to pick her up after nap time and do a stupid laugh in her face. She is such a fake witch and a fake mother.

Reactions: 13
Imagine getting someone to record you and follow you into your daughters room to pick her up after nap time and do a stupid laugh in her face. She is such a fake witch and a fake mother.
Very predatory! That's why I mentioned Ruby Tuesday Matthews. Their both
Exposing their children to pedofiles and predators. Imagine showing the inside of you baby's room and baby in vulnerable situations thinking YES amazing im def mother of the year!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow Ashy looks so old! When she’s laughing her eyes squint and her whole face looks so stretched. What the hell is she going to look like when she’s 40?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.