Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she’s buzzing!
prob hoping they will go live with the mum!
yes I bet she is! I know it’s healthy to have a bit of banter but it seems like it’s constant with her against him, I get the impression that she makes him think she is the catch and he should be grateful, but I think it’s the other way round

Reactions: 7
Another takeaway tonight!! Has she even used that kitchen yet, I don’t think I’ve seen her cook one meal. Should use her time more wisely and cook the kids a healthy meal instead of wrapping towels, putting tit Aldi products in baskets and flogging lumi.
I also can’t believe how small the garden is, for the price paid for the house too. The kids have no space to play out or have friends round I find it really sad they lose out because their Mam wants to portray a fake life on insta. No doubt for her Ex’s benefit!!! Always the case

Reactions: 10
I think Ash is a little bit squiffy this afternoon!! Pizza on Easter Sunday? Sacrilegious!

Reactions: 3
Another takeaway tonight!! Has she even used that kitchen yet, I don’t think I’ve seen her cook one meal. Should use her time more wisely and cook the kids a healthy meal instead of wrapping towels, putting tit Aldi products in baskets and flogging lumi.
I also can’t believe how small the garden is, for the price paid for the house too. The kids have no space to play out or have friends round I find it really sad they lose out because their Mam wants to portray a fake life on insta. No doubt for her Ex’s benefit!!! Always the case
Slow cooker hasnt been unpacked yet for fish finger pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure when we found that house it’s house number was something b. Which to me implies it’s been squeezed in/onto some land belonging to another house. Which is potentially why there’d be hardly any garden.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure when we found that house it’s house number was something b. Which to me implies it’s been squeezed in/onto some land belonging to another house. Which is potentially why there’d be hardly any garden.
Yes it looks like either the original house was on a large plot and it’s been knocked down and 2-3 house built in its place (am sure she said it was a development of three) or the original house is still standing and their house is built on the plot. Agree with everyone though. For close to a million quid if want a decent sized garden the kids could run around in, which probably explains why it took so long for the previous owners to sell it

Reactions: 8
Yes it looks like either the original house was on a large plot and it’s been knocked down and 2-3 house built in its place (am sure she said it was a development of three) or the original house is still standing and their house is built on the plot. Agree with everyone though. For close to a million quid if want a decent sized garden the kids could run around in, which probably explains why it took so long for the previous owners to sell it
Love your username 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t want a Lumi if you end up with a bloated face of scabs. Her skin is just awful and she has such saggy jowels.
Really feel sorry for ex Mrs Mingers too. Why does this lanky twit feel the need to broadcast that very intimate piece of info for all to see. It’s just so so wrong. Trashlie is fine about airing other people’s dirty laundry but is very very prescious about her own.

Reactions: 17
I don’t want a Lumi if you end up with a bloated face of scabs. Her skin is just awful and she has such saggy jowels.
Really feel sorry for ex Mrs Mingers too. Why does this lanky twit feel the need to broadcast that very intimate piece of info for all to see. It’s just so so wrong. Trashlie is fine about airing other people’s dirty laundry but is very very prescious about her own.
Agreed - her face looks like a bad case of scabies and no amount of ‘I had shingles’ is convincing us that it was caused by anything other than shagging her face too much with that over priced dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is up with her face???? She’s either using a filter in which case she needs to stop now or she’s got a crap nurse doing her Botox and filler. She’s starting to look like Michael Jackson!!!

1. So sick of hearing the story of each individual spot
2. Has she actually just done a story on how to roast new potatos?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.