Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to make an account to say how enraging it is to see all her ads that aren't declared properly. And people are falling for it and buying that over priced piece of rubbish!! Other 'influencers' have to declare so why is she so special that the rules don't apply?
Also, don't get me started on all the 'bubbles' 🙄

Reactions: 14
Trashlie won’t dare show her face in her old home town. It’s no coincidence that she’s dug her claws into someone from an entirely different part of the country and moved away. Her home town is quite small and close knit and people talk. Her ex is well known and liked, he played for the local Rugby team. Everyone knows what he had to go through with her.
I know you never know what goes on behind closed doors, and ive held off saying this for ages because I guess it’s how many people get away with it...but I just really can’t see that her ex could ever be as abusive as she’s made out. If anything he seems very passive to me

Reactions: 6
The list of food the boy wont eat? But I thought it was the girls that are the fussy eaters 🤔

Reactions: 10
Just had to make an account to say how enraging it is to see all her ads that aren't declared properly. And people are falling for it and buying that over priced piece of rubbish!! Other 'influencers' have to declare so why is she so special that the rules don't apply?
Also, don't get me started on all the 'bubbles' 🙄
its so bad isn’t it, and she claims to work in social media marketing she should know better than anyone

Reactions: 5
its so bad isn’t it, and she claims to work in social media marketing she should know better than anyone
How anyone actually pays her to look after their social media is beyond me, spelling is horrific, facts never straight, social and moral compass way off etc etc.

Reactions: 8
Makes me cringe so bad when she makes out they picked the table when really it was left in the house. Can’t cope with the beggy witch

Reactions: 13
Like Ashleigh I’m also a trained beauty therapist and worked for Elemis for years . No decent therapist wud ever tell you to put serum on after moisturiser . It won’t sink into the skin you’d be wasting your money . It’s basic stuff you learn at college the thinner the cream the quicker it sinks into skin which is why u put moisturiser on last as it’s thick . I don’t believe she’s ever been a therapist or (aesthetician) as she calls it . She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 17
Like Ashleigh I’m also a trained beauty therapist and worked for Elemis for years . No decent therapist wud ever tell you to put serum on after moisturiser . It won’t sink into the skin you’d be wasting your money . It’s basic stuff you learn at college the thinner the cream the quicker it sinks into skin which is why u put moisturiser on last as it’s thick . I don’t believe she’s ever been a therapist or (aesthetician) as she calls it . She’s so full of tit
I have no qualifications and was led to believe thinnest to thickest. So double cleanse, tone, serums/treatments, moisturiser then any oil if using.

Reactions: 5
I’m not expert either.... but instinctively I’ve always done serum and then a moisturiser last.
She makes no sense.

And her skin isn’t that great. No matter how many times she says she’s only 38, I still believe she’s in her 40’s 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d never say this on her post as it would go over her head as she’s incapable of hearing an opinion other than hers.

She’s not doing anything for the ‘body positivity’ movement by posting photos of her already societally acceptable body. She’s no bigger than a size 10 and bodies that look like hers are a dime a dozen on Instagram. She’s done this before with contorting herself beyond belief in order to ‘prove’ that she also has rolls. She’s a bellend and all this post is serving is her ego

Reactions: 13
I’d never say this on her post as it would go over her head as she’s incapable of hearing an opinion other than hers.

She’s not doing anything for the ‘body positivity’ movement by posting photos of her already societally acceptable body. She’s no bigger than a size 10 and bodies that look like hers are a dime a dozen on Instagram. She’s done this before with contorting herself beyond belief in order to ‘prove’ that she also has rolls. She’s a bellend and all this post is serving is her ego
Exactly. All she’s looking for is a pat on the back. She’s such a complete dick head. I can’t believe 36000 people have bought into her crap.

Reactions: 3
Is there any need in how high the cut of her knickers are? Can practically see her flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.