Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of the sight of the sand your face lumi’s.
A hell of a lot of bloggers sell them now. They will all be needed thread vein removal from their cheeks in years to come

Reactions: 7
Everything she posts now just has me thinking “oh just f*ck off”
How can one person think they are an expert in everything. Does my head in.
All her recipes are robbed off Pinterest.

Reactions: 5
Lol would put her passport details to open an account 🤣 she’s a lying weirdo!
All she’s banged on about is how corona is controlling etc! Yet she would put personal details like that to open an account.
Also all this lumi spa tit is horrendous. What an absolute idiot. So much for finding bargains for your followers. Selfish cow

Reactions: 4
Acting like her kid has passed some grand entrance exams to get his place at high school rather than just she applied and he got in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Acting like her kid has passed some grand entrance exams to get his place at high school rather than just she applied and he got in 🤣🤣
Ha ha was literally just thinking this, she’s “so proud” of him for “getting accepted” into a high school that’s “really difficult to get a place at”... It’s literally just done on a set list of criteria, with the most relevant one to Ash being address (the others such as SEN and sibling link don’t apply).

Reactions: 10
Strong ‘My Kid is better than your Kid” vibes on that latest grid post! It’s the smugness that I can’t abide. She knows everything, she’s done everything, she invented everything & she’s better at it than you are !! OUTSTANDING 😏

Reactions: 12
Imagine these boys when they apply for work or further education, any form of criticism will probably break them. All from her smothering, OTT and putting them on a pedestal for every single life event 🤦‍♀️

She will also be the WORST mother in law 😬😱

Reactions: 12
She's also going to be THAT mother, the one that everyone talks about but not for the right reasons!!! Always outdoing everyone else(look at her teachers gift bags she does every term) , the loudest mouth, pushy woman is going to make that kid a laughing stock at high school. I feel a bit sorry for Archie on that he seems to try so hard to please her.

Reactions: 5
By blowing her horn so hard she’s made it pretty easy to work out which school he’s going to...not really very sensible
It’s never been a secret what school the kids go to- she posts photos of them in their uniforms without the logos covered, been doing it since the boys were in school in the North East and does it now with the girls too who aren’t even hers and there are clearly custody issues with, not the wisest safeguarding decisions.

She's also going to be THAT mother, the one that everyone talks about but not for the right reasons!!! Always outdoing everyone else(look at her teachers gift bags she does every term) , the loudest mouth, pushy woman is going to make that kid a laughing stock at high school. I feel a bit sorry for Archie on that he seems to try so hard to please her.
Going to High School, Archie will definitely be getting to the age where his mates will find his mum’s insta and rip the piss out of him for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how him getting into that school is in an achievement? It’s not like it’s a grammar school or has an entrance exam?

Reactions: 8
Wait until he finds out it’s literally to do with his postcode, he’ll feel like a right tit if he starts banging on to his mates how well he’s done getting in and someone puts him in his place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait until he finds out it’s literally to do with his postcode, he’ll feel like a right tit if he starts banging on to his mates how well he’s done getting in and someone puts him in his place
Makes me worry about what would’ve happened if he hadn’t got in (not fault of his- as we’ve said, it’s a postcode lottery, but if the school was heavily oversubscribed). Would there have been a big build up and then a disappointed Ash making Archie feel like it was his fault and he’d somehow done something wrong by “not getting in” hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 6
The absolute nerve of her to assume the girls would want her to adopt them! I’m sure she’d be livid if her ex’s new partner was trying to do the same with her boys

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.