Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four days post that review and some vitamins and he’s now star of the week?! Pull the other one Trash ffs

Reactions: 7
Really naughty to suggest that vitamins have made a difference, so quickly she’ll be flogging them next!
That kitchen disco with her tits out 😳🥳

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her for what she has become. We don’t need to see boobs. Most of her followers will either have boobs or easily be able to google them if they want to. I don’t go on Instagram for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor wing dings bet he’ll be having a sneaky peak at her stories later bet she never lets him see them in RL.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That reel 🙈
Is this what they discuss in there team meetings. Rebecca lambs is her up-line she’s probably said this week you have to do a bassass woman reel. 😂😂 1/10 must try harder it’s shite 😂

• Haha
Oh lord the reel...
So the dress is from asda, no shame in asda clothes but the fact that she thinks she looks classy with her Gucci belt on it...and dark boots. No! Then the handbag too, mixing designer names looks soooo tacky.
Also, funny how this was for “work” yet she was gone about 2 hours, managed a cocktail in that time yet apparently has such bad social anxiety...getting a train and going for drinks wouldn’t be the best idea if that were true!

Reactions: 10
So much to unravel

1. "Wingdings" prob doesnt want to be filmed dancing like a knob in his kitchen, he's a professional bloke and probably quite aware that everyone sees social media
2. Whoops whoops are annoying
3. Why the tit out? Desperate much?
4. That reel is so cringe...i love a supermarket bargain but it just made me feel awkward

Eugh

Reactions: 9
Why can the woman not wear a bra!? She needs to keep them under control it's not a good look, put the titties back in the pjs TrAshlie no one wants to see them hanging out like that 😳

That reel and caption is everything I HATE about mlms. I cant cope with the language she uses to make people believe that shilling a few lumis means that she could move to her dream home. It's so dangerous and damaging to people who are influenced by her. Stating that its her best business month ever when she has only been doing it a month or so as well.

I wish MLMs would just die. It tends to be young impressionable mums who fall for this tit. I don't know how she can sleep at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why can the woman not wear a bra!? She needs to keep them under control it's not a good look, put the titties back in the pjs TrAshlie no one wants to see them hanging out like that 😳
Maybe it's a hint to wing ming it's time to get his wallet out for some new ones 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the kitchen party was bad but omfg that reel 😂😳🙈🙊🤣 what an absolute tool she looks so awkward

• Haha
I’ve got second hand embarrassment for them. How cringey on the kitchen disco and the reel. Wingers (hate even typing that) looked so awkward 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ They just don’t seem a match, she’s a gobby attention seeking chav and he’s an awkward, quiet introvert

Reactions: 6
Does she wear a hearing aid???

shes a bad ass woman. Dancing like a twit in the house that Mingers paid for, wearing a Gucci belt that Mingers paid for, carrying a clatty bag that Mingers paid for.

speechless.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

shes a bad ass woman. Dancing like a twit in the house that Mingers paid for, wearing a Gucci belt that Mingers paid for, carrying a clatty bag that Mingers paid for.

speechless.
No I think it’s her chavy jewellery 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

speechless.
I don’t think her bag is real tbh or we would have got a big speech about how blessed she is to have received a gift like that from wingers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.