Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh seems Trashlie’s a little pissed at trolls 😂😂😂😂😂 and the meme sums her classiness up, (or lack of class) deep down she comes across as such a low rent chav desperately trying to be aspirational middle class. She needs to add class to her manifest list 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Haha

middle class on the manifest list!!

what else would she have on it?

3 Holidays abroad this year - only one with children... Did she manifest that already?

The reason why I started following her was because she posted her recipes in a FB group... Realise now she was actively trying to hit her 30k followers... Probably before the promise of the diamond earrings.

Reactions: 6
So she’s battled all this time for a diagnosis for Oscar but isn’t actually taking the diagnosis as she wants to see how it pans out?? I’m confused.

Reactions: 9
Was she actually saying that she’s going to see if Archie grows out of it? So he hasn’t been diagnosed. Can he access help at school if he doesn’t have a diagnosis? I’d have said not ?

Reactions: 7
She’s so lucky that she had to drive to Newcastle yesterday for work on the first day that her hairdressers (in Newcastle) were open again 🙄. How convenient.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So he’s got ADHD but he hasn’t actually got ADHD 👀🙄🥴
I found this really confusing too. Apparently the formal diagnosis can't be "taken back" once it's made so she wants to wait and see how things pan out in six months. Why would you want it to be taken back or reversed though? If he has ADHD then he has ADHD. Diagnosing it is important to ensure the proper supports are put in place.

Also, she says she got the Olaplex No. 8 "last time" she was at the hairdressers and loved it. Pretty sure this is a brand new product that was only released in the last week or two.......

Reactions: 11
Oh you know Ash is pretty much a trained beautician so She probably got a preview bottle of the new Olaplex!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found this really confusing too. Apparently the formal diagnosis can't be "taken back" once it's made so she wants to wait and see how things pan out in six months. Why would you want it to be taken back or reversed though? If he has ADHD then he has ADHD. Diagnosing it is important to ensure the proper supports are put in place.

Also, she says she got the Olaplex No. 8 "last time" she was at the hairdressers and loved it. Pretty sure this is a brand new product that was only released in the last week or two.......
I found it weird that the Dr didn't want to "label" him as it can't be taken back?

No tit - this is a life long disability. Acceptance is what Trashlie needs to get, maybe she'll get that in the next 6 months? Think of the support at school he could get with an official diagnosis. Proper support could help him "be the best version of himself".

Reactions: 5
Was she actually saying that she’s going to see if Archie grows out of it? So he hasn’t been diagnosed. Can he access help at school if he doesn’t have a diagnosis? I’d have said not ?
It’s Oscar, not Archie 😊

Really milking it isn’t she.
Random chair in the kitchen...
“Tell me your child has adhd without telling me your child has adhd...”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My children must have ADHD too - they also cannot reach the cupboards without the use of a chair..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found it weird that the Dr didn't want to "label" him as it can't be taken back?

No tit - this is a life long disability. Acceptance is what Trashlie needs to get, maybe she'll get that in the next 6 months? Think of the support at school he could get with an official diagnosis. Proper support could help him "be the best version of himself".
Doesn’t want the formal diagnosis but wants to broadcast to the world!!? Couldn’t be more attention seeking if she tried.

Wonder what Oscars Dad would think if he saw all that too...

Reactions: 12
She’s finally lost the plot. Pushes for a diagnosis, Dr explains what this means and now doesn’t want it. She’s become more bizarre by the day. I have a feeling all isn’t perfect in Trashlie Towers. She wants the attention from having a child with ADHD but doesn’t want the label. She’s an absolute joke. We can all laugh and joke at the tit teas, folding towels, diamond for followers but when it comes to your kids medical needs that’s where the line needs to be drawn. I hope her ex was also at the meeting. If he’s involved (which he appears to be) wouldn’t this be something that would require both parents?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.