Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely cringing that one of the two people she follows from her very quickly defunct skin care account is Chloe Ferry who doesn’t follow either of her ‘friends’ accounts back. GLOW GETTER!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely cringing that one of the two people she follows from her very quickly defunct skin care account is Chloe Ferry who doesn’t follow either of her ‘friends’ accounts back. GLOW GETTER!
I’m desperate to know how much superashlie paid Chloe for those stories

Reactions: 7
Judging by today's stories, I'd say she is really messed up about her divorce and using Instagram as her own therapy. Far be it from me to judge her, but I personally think she did the dirty and is paying the price with the ex.

Reactions: 13
for someone who is so obsessed with appearances, why does she go on insta stories with a mangey face? 🤢

Reactions: 7
Judging by today's stories, I'd say she is really messed up about her divorce and using Instagram as her own therapy. Far be it from me to judge her, but I personally think she did the dirty and is paying the price with the ex.
Her husband is the one who divorced her. Her addiction to insta and social media was cited in the proceedings.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her husband is the one who divorced her. Her addiction to insta and social media was cited in the proceedings.
Yeah the more I watch her desparate stories ,the more I get the impression it was she who was the issue ,not vice versa as she wants to portray

Reactions: 9
Oh thats some 🍵 how do you know?

I often wonder about influencers whos partners have a normal job, coming home from work, starving and cant eat til all the photos have been taken 🥴

Reactions: 16
Oh thats some 🍵 how do you know?

I often wonder about influencers whos partners have a normal job, coming home from work, starving and cant eat til all the photos have been taken 🥴
Trashlie won’t dare show her face in her old home town. It’s no coincidence that she’s dug her claws into someone from an entirely different part of the country and moved away. Her home town is quite small and close knit and people talk. Her ex is well known and liked, he played for the local Rugby team. Everyone knows what he had to go through with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Trashlie won’t dare show her face in her old home town. It’s no coincidence that she’s dug her claws into someone from an entirely different part of the country and moved away. Her home town is quite small and close knit and people talk. Her ex is well known and liked, he played for the local Rugby team. Everyone knows what he had to go through with her.
The plot thickens 🤔 ...she's still clearly obsessed with Instagram and social media then .

Reactions: 6
Was it really?? I know people say a lot of stuff in divorce preceding but...

Come on...how much Wing Ding paid 🤣
Well I see Chloe has been able to afford a deposit on her dream home that she’s going to raise her future children in so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So not only did she have her mum stay for the weekend, they also had friends round? 🤨
Yeah because that’s the kids school bubble don’t ya know 🙄🙄🙄 I really wish Trashlie’s bubbles would pop! But given the about of bubbles this selfish cow has, they’ll still be popping this time next year. I’ve never disliked someone that I don’t know as much, this woman has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 5
I just found this thread and have been trying to catch up on the Trash show 🤪
Just wondering, what is going on with her lip at the moment? 🧐

Reactions: 4
I just found this thread and have been trying to catch up on the Trash show 🤪
Just wondering, what is going on with her lip at the moment? 🧐
Stress from having to do court mediation where she was to only woman on the course and (I’m paraphrasing) ‘they were all slagging off the mother of their children’ but remember folks she’s not ‘being judgemental or owt’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.