Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have stuck a sticker/emoji over her feet on the boomerang if she was that bothered about them, or not mentioned them in her captions 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
If it's their Xmas eve then why aren't they all wearing their matching Xmas PJs that she was going on and on about buying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she videoed the secret santa? Shes so embarrassing and cant just have a moment just them without sharing to 30k people

You’d think she was in her early 20’s not touching 40

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s not about the amount of gifts you buy, but them kids don’t get much from them do they, considering she likes to make it appear they are dripping in cash. Her pointless advent calendar will have cost more than those wrap ups. You could tell the kids were disappointed as they walked in the room!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know it’s not about the amount of gifts you buy, but them kids don’t get much from them do they, considering she likes to make it appear they are dripping in cash. Her pointless advent calendar will have cost more than those wrap ups. You could tell the kids were disappointed as they walked in the room!
I was thinking, fair enough the amount as the boys will be getting a second Christmas at their dads, but the poor girls that’s them done for Christmas

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Agree I was surprised how small the piles were!

They got more the year that she keeps posting that they had ‘nothing’

Reactions: 7
The piles were small because Oscar got a Switch, Archie got a gaming PC. I think the eldest girl I cant think of her name got a jacket, was it Canada Goose?

So I honestly think thats fair enough. A gaming PC can be about £700/£800+ plus.

I will never defend this woman usually but the money was probably there. Ive spent *alot* this year probably £600-£800 per child and the piles are not big 😭

Reactions: 9
Definitely think the boys got the big wow gifts from the clips we saw!
If one of the girls got a Canada goose jacket, that’s 100’s of pounds. I mean over £500.
Looks like there was a big box by the other girl as well. Possibly a TV?

Reactions: 4
Is she for real - being pregnant at Xmas is hard cos you can’t eat your fave foods and drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ - so is being 6 years deep in fertility treatment and still having nothing to show for it or miscarrying that’s hard - I would imagine most people would be fine with having a few months off the booze for a healthy baby at the end of it! I literally can’t stand her!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I dislike her idea of a family Christmas! The whole unfairness of it all for those girls upsets me. Why are their lives different from the rest of their friends just because it suits Ash and what happens with her sons. Why did she agree to their Dad having them on Xmas day every year? Surely it’s one year with her and one year with him! And this year for her convenience they’re going out to dinner!! Christmas is about family cooking a big dinner opening presents and having a laugh!

Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice her videoing Oscar to get his amazing reaction", yet ignores one of the girls who can be seen and heard in the backgroung getting a pink iPad. Might just be my family but surely you'd want to see each child's reaction to their main present so take turns with that present 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice her videoing Oscar to get his amazing reaction", yet ignores one of the girls who can be seen and heard in the backgroung getting a pink iPad. Might just be my family but surely you'd want to see each child's reaction to their main present so take turns with that present 💔
Ahh I just rewatched it. That’s really sad.
But do not surprising with her, the girls don’t get a look in at all.

Reactions: 7
Mingers really sounds as thick as pig tit 🤣 I mean we know he isn't but God his voice

(and that is coming from a Yorkshire person!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.