Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Why has Ashlie gone quiet?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 9 for Ashlie, who lives in Leeds Wakefield with her baldy sugar daddy (Wingers šŸ¤¢), and Ashlieā€™s two spoilt sons. Wingersā€˜ two daughters apparently live with them, but in reality spend more time at their Grandparents. Ashlie loves to paint herself as step-mum extraordinaire, although she feeds the kids on junk and palms the girls off at any opportunity. She splits care of her sons with their Father and is ABSOLUTELY FINE about it.

Ashlie is still pretending to be a high powered, busy and important ā€˜boss babeā€™, divorce and relationship guru, sharer of life-hacks, and increasingly wild conspiracy theories. She is a multi-tasking Mumma, juggling ALL the hugely taxing responsibilities while dolling out advice about anything that she can give a wacky nickname to (see Covy-D, Pandy, Sainsos). In reality our Trashers spends most of the day earning a bit of pin money by selling face scrubbers to her followers and planning her next night away from her kids with the meal ticket that is Wingers.

Ash is a dress size 8-10, but for relatability purposes she is a size 20. She is about 5ā€9 but desperately wants Wingers to be taller than her so kindly crouches in photos so feed his tall-man ego. She has a unique talent in making herself and her home look incredibly cheap, which keeps Tattlers horrified and entertained in equal measure.

Sheā€™s gone strangely quiet in the last week. Tattlers think sheā€™s shadow-banned again , and that either her Father has died (RIP), or something has kicked off with Wingers ex, or hallelujah Wingers has realised that Ashlie is a hamster-cheeked cling-on who is only interested in his dollar and has binned her off šŸ™ŒšŸŽ‰

P.S Iā€™ve added a poll for the laughs!

Thanks to @LittleRa for the title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooohhh wonder whatā€™s happened. I think maybe the girls have gone back to their mum

Reactions: 7
Very unusual of her to not do a welcome home post for the boys coming back from their holidays with their Dad, I wonder if itā€™s linked to that. Or the girlsā€™ custody situation. Or Mingers has been having it off with his 25 year old gold digger secretary.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Letā€™s not forget she stole a cat and spends more time at the vets than anywhere else!
I think given her update, itā€™s more sinister than the girls mum. I think it might be something to do with an arrest or an investigation of some type. Please HMRC, be my bloody guest at the boss babeā€™s accounts and lack of tax contributions sheā€™s made/not made with her Stella lumi business.

Reactions: 4
Someone on the last thread said something about seeing how things unfold, that alluded to the fact they knew something had gone on. We need the tea šŸµ I do hope they spill šŸ™

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the boy's dad is going for full custody and that is the news?
Unlikely, imo. Custody isnā€™t really a thing anymore in that sense. They both have equal parental responsibility if thatā€™s what you mean. And you will only have parental responsibility removed via social services and the courts for really serious stuff where they deem that you arenā€™t fit to care for them etc. Ash might be a twit, but sheā€™s a perfectly capable Mother and her boys are well fed, clothed and kept safe.

Given the boys age, what might realistically happen is that they start spending more time at their Dadā€˜s and depending on how many nights they spend there the tables might turn in regard to who claims Child Maintenance from who.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I have to laugh. She can't come on and chat but she can come back on to try and flog some more lumi shite šŸ˜‚

And why on earth wouldn't she still be able to come on and chat. Surely as long as she doesn't mention whatever the thing is that's happening then it's fine? Unless whatever it is would be obvious from actual stories šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
Welcome to thread 9 for Ashlie, who lives in Leeds Wakefield with her baldy sugar daddy (Wingers šŸ¤¢), and Ashlieā€™s two spoilt sons. Wingersā€˜ two daughters apparently live with them, but in reality spend more time at their Grandparents. Ashlie loves to paint herself as step-mum extraordinaire, although she feeds the kids on junk and palms the girls off at any opportunity. She splits care of her sons with their Father and is ABSOLUTELY FINE about it.

Ashlie is still pretending to be a high powered, busy and important ā€˜boss babeā€™, divorce and relationship guru, sharer of life-hacks, and increasingly wild conspiracy theories. She is a multi-tasking Mumma, juggling ALL the hugely taxing responsibilities while dolling out advice about anything that she can give a wacky nickname to (see Covy-D, Pandy, Sainsos). In reality our Trashers spends most of the day earning a bit of pin money by selling face scrubbers to her followers and planning her next night away from her kids with the meal ticket that is Wingers.

Ash is a dress size 8-10, but for relatability purposes she is a size 20. She is about 5ā€9 but desperately wants Wingers to be taller than her so kindly crouches in photos so feed his tall-man ego. She has a unique talent in making herself and her home look incredibly cheap, which keeps Tattlers horrified and entertained in equal measure.

Sheā€™s gone strangely quiet in the last week. Tattlers think sheā€™s shadow-banned again , and that either her Father has died (RIP), or something has kicked off with Wingers ex, or hallelujah Wingers has realised that Ashlie is a hamster-cheeked cling-on who is only interested in his dollar and has binned her off šŸ™ŒšŸŽ‰

P.S Iā€™ve added a poll for the laughs!

Thanks to @LittleRa for the title.
This is true, only she is actually 6ft, if not taller. Seen her IRL and Iā€™m 5ā€™8ā€-5ā€™9ā€ and she makes me feel tiny.

Iā€™d say she and Wingers are level pegging tbh. Not 6ā€™4ā€ like she makes out though.

Reactions: 5
My prediction is the girls are going to live with either their mum or grandparents and Trashlies behaviour has been cited as a reason in court.

And if that is true and Mingers stays with her then heā€™s even less of a man than I thought.

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m actually going to go with it being something to do with the boys. I say this because sheā€™s mentioned Liv in a post (which I donā€™t think she should do if it were something to do with the girls?) aaand she has also alluded to not looking great, which suggests that sheā€™s v. upset, and I just canā€™t see her being that upset about the girls.

It would also explain why thereā€™s been no ā€œwelcome homeā€ post or anything to that effect.

Again, I really have no idea what it could actually be, but my moneyā€™s on that.

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s definitely the kids. Iā€™m still thinking the girls and their mum using her insta as evidence. But didnā€™t one of the boys want to and stay with his Dad a while back/not want to go home
Whoever has the ā˜• I hope they hurry backā€¦. Iā€™m ready for it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.