Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a surprise, no sign of the girls since she got home. They have blatantly been binned off to the grandparents haven’t they. And now out for a meal just the two of them!
I’m calling it now, 2023 they will go kid free to Vegas.

Reactions: 6
She's the sort to lock the doors in that sort of traffic situation so she doesn't have to speak to anyone.

Why does she always have to get her little digs in when visiting family? She thinks she so much better than everyone else

Reactions: 8
She's the sort to lock the doors in that sort of traffic situation so she doesn't have to speak to anyone.

Why does she always have to get her little digs in when visiting family? She thinks she so much better than everyone else
It’s ironic though because her mum is genuinely awful but she’s precisely where Trashers gets her awfulness from ha.

Reactions: 5
Why does she think we need to see another re hash of her Xmas pics? Nobody comments! Three times I’ve seen that rubbish Christmas dinner. With the meat that she doesn’t eat!!
Shes even commented on her own post. Bore off Ash!

Reactions: 6
Is she having a laugh with the reel of Dubai? After 18 months of no travel? How many times were they abroad since covid? Greece, Rome, Cape Verde, Tenerife & Dubai of course. Have I forgot any? Just duck off Trashlie with the lies & covid/lockdown digs, we see through the bullshit!

Reactions: 9
Is she having a laugh with the reel of Dubai? After 18 months of no travel? How many times were they abroad since covid? Greece, Rome, Cape Verde, Tenerife & Dubai of course. Have I forgot any? Just duck off Trashlie with the lies & covid/lockdown digs, we see through the bullshit!
Says the best view of Dubai is from that pretentious pool they went to, when the tallest building in the world is round the corner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is a new thread button. I would do it if someone kindly lets me know what the most liked title was from page 47 onwards 🙈
The only possible thread title i could find in the 6 pages i checked

skin like a"glazed donut" but a face like a puffer fish in drag 🐡🐡🐡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.