Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will say it once and say it again, stop using the Vietnamese nail bars Ash….apart from trashing a child’s nails (and her own) the conditions those people work in are awful. Take her somewhere decent that doesn’t exploit their staff and uses decent products…rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Will say it once and say it again, stop using the Vietnamese nail bars Ash….apart from trashing a child’s nails (and her own) the conditions those people work in are awful. Take her somewhere decent that doesn’t exploit their staff and uses decent products…rant over
Well said.

Reactions: 7
I'm afraid to say I think that's generalising a bit... the place I go to is owned by the husband and wife that do nails there (I know, because I helped them with their lease agreement when they first took over from the previous proprietors). Not all of them are the same.

Reactions: 8
I'm afraid to say I think that's generalising a bit... the place I go to is owned by the husband and wife that do nails there (I know, because I helped them with their lease agreement when they first took over from the previous proprietors). Not all of them are the same.
It’s my job, I can’t tell you how many I’ve been in and yet to find one that’s legit….there may be the odd one, everything seems ok unless you know what you’re looking for….and the conditions some of those people are made to work and live in are horrendous but from the outside it looks ok….if you’re paying £20 for acrylics those people are not making a decent living…I also know which nail shop she uses…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she used this story before about having a party but wingers being unwell!

Reactions: 10
My mother is an alcoholic. She’ll rationalise a Buck’s Fizz or a Bloody Mary is fine cause they’re “morning” or “brunch” drinks. Yeah but not on a bleeping weekday!
Similar here in my family. I will have a mimosa on Christmas morning but thats the only time.

Reactions: 5
The only time to ever drink that early is Christmas Day or at the airport on way to holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The girls got a can of coke for breakfast while getting her nails done….

Actually shocked that it’s full sugar! I thought trash would be the type to say that girls must always have Diet Coke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those acrylics are ridiculous on a child. Waiting for the story that she’s poked her eye out/ripped one off. Get her some stick ons ffs

Reactions: 12
Those acrylics are ridiculous on a child. Waiting for the story that she’s poked her eye out/ripped one off. Get her some stick ons ffs
I would never let a child that young have acrylics put on and I'm pretty shocked the salon did them for her tbh. I thought under 14 it wasn't allowed? Also half a sausage sandwich?! Why does she not eat like a normal person.

You can see in the before picture that she bites her nails, so never had any sort of nail before. There’ll be stories coming about how she’s ruined Christmas when she rips one off on Christmas Day and they end up in a walk in clinic instead of her and wingding boozing under the tree exchanging tacky presents

Nails will be the grandparents problem as Trash is getting rid of them as soon as she can…the girls that is, not the nails

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could she sound anymore ungrateful about that calendar? They were over £200…what’s the point if she doesn’t want the stuff as her lumi is sooooo good, such a waste

• Wow
Matt Lucas made a miraculous recovery did he not? On his deathbed yesterday so all plans cancelled, until the mini "do" last nite. As someone said previously, this defo happened before! Do u think she says they're having a party for the gram to make out like they have loads of friends, or is that just me? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Matt Lucas made a miraculous recovery did he not? On his deathbed yesterday so all plans cancelled, until the mini "do" last nite. As someone said previously, this defo happened before! Do u think she says they're having a party for the gram to make out like they have loads of friends, or is that just me? 🤔
They don’t have any friends, the amount of personal tit she shares proves that she has no one to actually talk to, all her mates are her insta followers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.