Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im travelling so have been off grid for a while but had to just comment when I could. Ive never read such a me me me me account in my life and I have been blocked by Fopperholic twice so I have plenty of benchmarks to go by :)

How has society paid for the education of these numptys ?

I thought I would help with a little bit of translation here...............

Worky Poos. Something that requires you to leave the house at 7.45am having got yourself and a stack of children up and dressed and made packed lunches ; ironed uniforms ; packed sports kit and put your makeup on.

Schooly Runs .A stressful necessity that requires a shotgun in and out as quickly as possible tactic to be at ones desk 10 miles away by 9am logged on ready to tackle an email mountain that is higher than Kilmanjaro.

Boss Babe. Look that one up Trashlie. Usually does your yearly appraisal and sets your pay rise. Not to be messed with and definitely knows how to spell and talk properly. You will find her in her office 8.30am until 6pm. She is a true achiever and matches at least her partners salary. Oh and she buys her own handbags...................now that is a boss :)

Postee schoolee clubee......I dont think you would understand so I wont bother.

Mc Mansion............Not sure.. Ive never had a penny given to me in my life to pay for a house. Id be as clueless as she is on interior design for something I didn't own or pay for :)

Chemmy peel ; Pandy ; Sainsbos ; the vid ; scrammy eggs ..............No fricking idea !

Blended Fam...........We fucked up but expect a medal and everyone else to feel sorry for us . There is nothing wrong with divorce but that is your choice. You are not and I repeat NOT working any harder than the rest of us. Get a life. We all do everything you do and most of us work full time on top without a host of free babysitters every weekend.

ADHD......... Serious and very offensive to all of us on here who have children with or without ADHD. You disgust me with your flippant attitude to a medical diagnosis that you don't have for your child. You use it to further your social media EGO. And in doing so you exploit a minor. For that you should have your children monitored as high risk.

Im no social worker but I am a solicitor. If there truly is a legal issue you are fighting then I can only say I am not at all surprised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s full of shit. He was at the falcons 1995-2002. His oldest child is 21, so she was joking about with his kids….except one would be about a year old and the other two weren’t born while he was there 🤣🤣🤣 took me about 2 minutes to find that out online. She couldn’t lie straight in bed but at least try to make it believable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She is the rudest ; nastiest ; most condescending bitch ever. She is hardly worldly wise or educated herself. How dare she make such nasty comments about her soon to be parents in law whose son funds her entire existence.

And don't make me laugh about 70 hour weeks ; 9pm Zooms etc. Trashlie you are a housewife peddling Avon for pin money. You haven't worked a 70 hour week ever in your life.

And I doubt Wingers has either tbf. Thats 7am to 9pm 5 days a week. Its a well known fact the more people tell you the hours they work in a week the more they over exaggerate.

My money is on Oscar has gone to live with his dad. Lets see.

Reactions: 26

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Manifestation is for the privileged.

People who are on the bones of their arse do not have the luxury or the time to 'manifest' a better life.

It is the thing that fucks me off about the shillers and grifters of social media the most. It is the biggest con going. You just need to ask the universe for what you want. FUCK OFF.

Honestly nothing makes me more mad. 🤣

'Iam abundant' whilst sitting in a range rover. Shes embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

sunnysmiles

No. Fuck her. She’s a (ahem) 39 year old woman and a parent. If the children need her for any reason then YES she should miss her fucking grandad and her pretend work party. She isn’t a child, she doesn’t actually need to be up in grandad’s face and she doesn’t need to play at being at a work party. I’ve missed my work parties (real job) for years because I don’t have childcare. It’s not a big deal because I am an adult and a parent and my children come first. That includes my step children.

It is very obvious that the cutting contact isn’t about what’s best for the girls, it’s about her being a spiteful bitch. Not one actual ounce of empathy for the girls there, just all about her.

And yes Wingers no doubt could look after them himself - he did before he met her - but I suspect she wouldn’t want to have got the train back or let Wingers out of her sight. She needs the wallet on board.

And finally we don’t know the mum’s issues. She hasn’t chosen to broadcast her life to everyone on the internet so I wouldn’t want to speculate on what has happened with her, but if it’s mental health then that’s not her fault necessarily and the girl’s dad should be shielding them not slating the mother cause it messed up another one of Ashlie’s many chances to get drunk and look a state.

Reactions: 23

HeyPorkSnacks

“Where’s this village that raises kids” is she fucking joking?! She has more child free time than any parent I know!

Reactions: 23

Rothsey

VIP Member
She’s on the edge isn’t she. She isn’t half spouting some shit. Is she heading for a ‘menty b’ .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

LittleRa

Chatty Member
No one knocked on your door for Halloween last year Ashlie because your house is built in someone else’s garden

• Haha
  • Heart

VeryCherry

She is vile, airing her step childrens lives to 30k strangers. Those girls will grow up one day and know that strangers witnessed their hard relationship with their mother? What business is it of anyones?! I absolutely hate this side of insta it is vile!! They don’t have the ability to give consent for their lives to be aired to 30k strangers, especially when it’s done by an awful step mother

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The audacity of her sharing a 'you dont need to do x y z for Christmas' post when she is the biggest shit housery merchant when it comes to shitty Christmas things.

Paige7

VIP Member
Is she for real - being pregnant at Xmas is hard cos you can’t eat your fave foods and drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ - so is being 6 years deep in fertility treatment and still having nothing to show for it or miscarrying that’s hard - I would imagine most people would be fine with having a few months off the booze for a healthy baby at the end of it! I literally can’t stand her!

• Heart
  • Angry

JBinstafun

I don’t care about her going for a spa day really but she’s pissed me off today with her “it took getting divorced to get some child free time”. does she think everyone who gets divorced has an easier time of it? For most people divorce is heartbreaking and financially very difficult.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 9 for Ashlie, who lives in Leeds Wakefield with her baldy sugar daddy (Wingers 🤢), and Ashlie’s two spoilt sons. Wingers‘ two daughters apparently live with them, but in reality spend more time at their Grandparents. Ashlie loves to paint herself as step-mum extraordinaire, although she feeds the kids on junk and palms the girls off at any opportunity. She splits care of her sons with their Father and is ABSOLUTELY FINE about it.

Ashlie is still pretending to be a high powered, busy and important ‘boss babe’, divorce and relationship guru, sharer of life-hacks, and increasingly wild conspiracy theories. She is a multi-tasking Mumma, juggling ALL the hugely taxing responsibilities while dolling out advice about anything that she can give a wacky nickname to (see Covy-D, Pandy, Sainsos). In reality our Trashers spends most of the day earning a bit of pin money by selling face scrubbers to her followers and planning her next night away from her kids with the meal ticket that is Wingers.

Ash is a dress size 8-10, but for relatability purposes she is a size 20. She is about 5”9 but desperately wants Wingers to be taller than her so kindly crouches in photos so feed his tall-man ego. She has a unique talent in making herself and her home look incredibly cheap, which keeps Tattlers horrified and entertained in equal measure.

She’s gone strangely quiet in the last week. Tattlers think she’s shadow-banned again , and that either her Father has died (RIP), or something has kicked off with Wingers ex, or hallelujah Wingers has realised that Ashlie is a hamster-cheeked cling-on who is only interested in his dollar and has binned her off 🙌🎉

P.S I’ve added a poll for the laughs!

Thanks to @LittleRa for the title.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
Someone message her and ask what they do for the girls Christmas Day while boys with their dad?
Would love to see her answer
It’ll be “the girls don’t want to celebrate Christmas without the boys so we lock them upstairs and get pissed on cheap rose…it’s what the girls want”. Such a knobhead.

• Haha
She needs a break?
From her job?
Her part time parenting?
Her cleaner?
From her third holiday?
From her spa breaks?
From her hair and nail appointments?
Wow