Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she shares that post every year.

I think there’s a decent enough pile for each boy?

Reactions: 6
Funny isn't it how when single she's like oh I didn't have much, bang meets winners and has everything! And she claims she does well 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mad how she’s relaying a clearly not-great memory and then says “I want this bod back”.
Stress-induced weight loss isn’t anything inspirational ffs.

I meant aspirational but I guess inspirational works too.

Reactions: 9
Lol, she’s driven bleeping nowhere on client meetings.

She’s so full of tit. No way did her ex just kick her out and not pay maintenance. Courts don’t tend to get involved cause it’s done through CMS - so I’m calling bull tit that she had to wait til it had gone to court.

And she said herself she didn’t have a job before he kicked her out (I’m sure she said something like she’d never even had a bank account) so no way was she just supporting herself & the boys being the tea lady for grandad Trash. Lies lies lies.

Ash, you cheated on him, he kicked you out, you lived off your family until you found another bloke to suck the life out of. We all know it, stop trying to make everyone else out to be the bad guy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lol, she’s driven bleeping nowhere on client meetings.

She’s so full of tit. No way did her ex just kick her out and not pay maintenance. Courts don’t tend to get involved cause it’s done through CMS - so I’m calling bull tit that she had to wait til it had gone to court.

And she said herself she didn’t have a job before he kicked her out (I’m sure she said something like she’d never even had a bank account) so no way was she just supporting herself & the boys being the tea lady for grandad Trash. Lies lies lies.

Ash, you cheated on him, he kicked you out, you lived off your family until you found another bloke to suck the life out of. We all know it, stop trying to make everyone else out to be the bad guy.
Is this actual tea? Like confirmed?

Reactions: 5
How on Earth is her big toe so short compared to the next toe along. It’s like a finger.

She was 100% cheating on her husband and Mingers too if the local tea is to be believed.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
There’s a man who drinks in the same pub as me and my partner (my partner chats to him regularly) who says that Trash was all over his son. Her ex lives in the same area and is very well respected. Nobody believes what she says about him. She started a blog after ‘being made redundant’ and from what I understand that’s when her marriage seemed to unravel.

• Wow
Mr Worldwide how you doing?! Lineofduty is definitely a username Ash would use for Dr Wingers 🤣🤣🤣
Haha! You couldn't be more wrong 🤣

I get pointing out things that are ridiculous, controversial, poor choices, braggy etc. but picking on somebody's appearance for something they can't do anything about is a whole new level of low. I'm all for taking the mick if someone has put too much filler in their face, or had extreme plastic surgery or whatever, but feet?? Really??

(Maybe I'm over sensitive because my own feet are damn ugly, but come on... it's Christmas!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I get pointing out things that are ridiculous, controversial, poor choices, braggy etc. but picking on somebody's appearance for something they can't do anything about is a whole new level of low. I'm all for taking the mick if someone has put too much filler in their face, or had extreme plastic surgery or whatever, but feet?? Really??

(Maybe I'm over sensitive because my own feet are damn ugly, but come on... it's Christmas!)
😂😂

I have ugly feet too, I'm a size 9 and as a woman that's deemed weird 😂😂

If you think a post breaks the rules then please report it; admin will decide.

Otherwise, we don’t permit users to moderate the conversation so scroll on by if you don’t like it.

I will now exercise my right to say that in my view Ashlie has ugly toes 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

But do you post them over Instagram?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.