Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming she got something else, I’d hope so anyway as her sister got an IPad
Although if Golden Bollocks had asked for a Canada Goose that would have been there, not some JD knock off

Reactions: 3
True! We need picture evidence 😂
Doesn’t look like they’re with them for breakfast. Wonder what the deal is this year, both in terms of being in Newcastle and having the kids. Usually it’s boys dropped, girls dumped and tacky gifts and champagne, sorry fizzy wine, at home for ‘their Christmas’
Or have I missed it as only been watching not listening

Reactions: 3
I think they’ve been dumped. The way those girls are treated – like an afterthought – is absolutely appalling IMO.

Reactions: 4
Just for us she's posted picture evidence that they do in fact have the girls with them, hi Trashlie 👋 The sister in law looks more natural with those girls than any pictures I've ever seen of the wicked step mother with them!

Reactions: 9
I am actually in shock that they've taken the girls. Granted, they will still be sidetracked for Ashlies niece daughter she wanted and the boys will get some super special treat when they're back from their dads, but they've spent xmas day with their dad in the same location 🥳

Reactions: 10
So wingers came home, on his own, with his daughters?!?! Do we think he actually spent time with them or palmed them straight off to the grandparents

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s made the accident up, but I highly doubt she got out of her car, or gave anyone anything. Utter fantasist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s made the accident up, but I highly doubt she got out of her car, or gave anyone anything. Utter fantasist.
Worry not, we'll get a screenshot of a message soon from the people she helped out saying how amazing she was and how she made their Christmas and that her and Mr Worldwide are an amazing couple

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is always the saviour eh 🙄 I absolutely wouldn’t put it past her to be stood on the hard shoulder, giving a Lumi demo and trying to shill it to vulnerable people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I passed the crash yesterday travelling back up north and the queue was horrendous. She has posted an update from the news though from a completely different crash 😂

Reactions: 5
She always buys something and wears it for days on end then never wears it again!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.