Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion

Foot like a hand. Wish she’d get banned. All of her food looks awfully bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The girls are growing up to be pretty. Bet she’s jealous given she looks like mother gothel and golden boy isn’t going to be breaking any hearts.

Two of my best friends are pregnant right now. They’re not bothered AT ALL about not being able to drink or eat bleeping swordfish. What is she on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The girls are growing up to be pretty. Bet she’s jealous given she looks like mother gothel and golden boy isn’t going to be breaking any hearts.

Two of my best friends are pregnant right now. They’re not bothered AT ALL about not being able to drink or eat bleeping swordfish. What is she on about.
I think she’s just trying to suck up to the sister-in-law who, from what we can gather, doesn’t seem to be her biggest fan.

Also, perhaps she really hated not being able to drink when she was expecting. She does enjoy a bev!

Reactions: 6
Oscar who apparently gets horrendous travel sickness is sat there tucking into turkey sandwiches in the car….story about him 🤮🤮🤮 incoming

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oscar who apparently gets horrendous travel sickness is sat there tucking into turkey sandwiches in the car….story about him 🤮🤮🤮 incoming
Would we put it past her to let him have it knowing he’s going to terribly sick once he gets to his Dad’s 🤔🤔 Surely not, she wouldn’t be that vindictive towards their Dad

Reactions: 4
Shock! The girls are with them! Love how she actually has to mention it too because let's face it we know it's a rare event!

Reactions: 10
Pretty poor if one got an £100 jacket and the others got ipads, gaming pcs and a switch.

Im not one for kids must have £ for £ the same but theyre all such similar ages that theyl know the cost of things.

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t a Canada Goose….the name was on the bag, it’s a £100 one from JD…
Didn’t Trash say she’d asked for a Canada goose one? I wouldn’t pay their prices for a coat, but I do hope she got other things, given The Golden Archie got a gaming set up

Reactions: 2
Yes the girl gets a £100 coat and the two golden balls get a Nintendo & PC.

Fair as always 😭🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.