Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the rant, what’s happened?

LOL at important meeting. I can’t for the life of me understand why she pretends to have a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think today's silence is cause she knows she royally fucked up sharing a child's Tiktok account to strangers on the internet? Using the meeting as an excuse, that old chestnut eh Trashlie 🤔 OWN IT! Instead of blaming trolls for safeguarding YOUR SON!!

Reactions: 10
She sounds so ungrateful when she opens her advent calendar. 'tit, tit, tit....oooh actually that sounds ok, but their face cream burns my face' duck off you sanctimonious witch and just be grateful that Wingers bought you it. Such a condescending twit.

Reactions: 9
She sounds so ungrateful when she opens her advent calendar. 'tit, tit, tit....oooh actually that sounds ok, but their face cream burns my face' duck off you sanctimonious witch and just be grateful that Wingers bought you it. Such a condescending twit.
Getting a luxury advents calendar is exactly that at the moment. A luxury. She should be grateful that she’s got one., probably fuming that she didn’t get the flannels one. It’s really good…I haven’t got it but I have seen some people opening them

Reactions: 3
The fact that she’s never heard of Sunday Riley just demonstrates how little she actually knows about skincare.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why buy her a beauty calender if she basically doesn't use anything other than the Lumi. Shows he just throws money at her to keep her quiet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s see where those poor little girls get shipped off to over xmas because the boys are going to their dad’s on Xmas morning till 3rd Jan

Reactions: 5
Ashlie will play the violin about blended families and how shes devastated to not have her boys but itl be right up her street. Girls palmed off and she'l get to be wined and dined.

Reactions: 10
Do all of these raffle prizes need to be declared as gifted? She's promoting their company in return... Last time she got busted for not declaring she almost got cancelled! Could this be the final trigger?!? 🙏

Reactions: 7
Let’s see where those poor little girls get shipped off to over xmas because the boys are going to their dad’s on Xmas morning till 3rd Jan
Did the boys not spend last xmas day at their dads too? Would make much more sense to alternate years rather than spending two hours of xmas day driving up and down the motorway. Girls be shipped off to the grandparents like they were last year.

Reactions: 11
They go every year, that’s why the girls don’t get a proper Christmas morning because her precious boys have to have one too. Those poor girls must likely still have believed in Santa when trash came on the scene and killed that dead so her boys didn’t get left out.

Reactions: 12
would love to see how she gets out of that one, how many people have their young kids at sleepovers with friends over the Christmas holidays? Or how many go to grandparents for full time!

yes it might not be fair in the boys to miss out But it’s not fair on the girls either they arnt going to their second home to have fun with other parents.

she makes it clear The girls are His and The boys are Hers, so when they are gone is it like “well I’m free to do what I want and I’m not being a mother as this is my free time l” and then using her platform to promote blended families 😡😡😡

Reactions: 16
she makes it clear The girls are His and The boys are Hers, so when they are gone is it like “well I’m free to do what I want and I’m not being a mother as this is my free time l” and then using her platform to promote blended families 😡😡😡
Spot on, and if the girls grandparents weren't involved and they had to stay with them all over xmas she wouldn't be so happy about the boys having to go there every year on xmas day. It's only cos she knows once the boys have gone she can get rid of the girls and it will just be them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.