Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero idea of how to welcome a guest. The basket looks tit, there’s so much more you can do to welcone your guests than throwing crappy coffee into a basket with some samples of her crappy skin cream. I mean, does she include a kettle or milk for them to make the coffee or do they take the sachet to the kitchen?! Why wouldn’t you just set up a coffee station in the kitchen like the hot chocolate one she plagiarised created?!
So many questions….
she's such a knob 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Agree it comes with a sachet of sauce and you can feel/smell the raw bacon
Also that packed lunch….cringing for the poor lad….there’s also nothing substantial in there, just loads of sugar, no wonder he’s hyper

Reactions: 5
Has she done a Christmas pack lunch for the youngest girl? She’s in primary with oz aswell doesn’t look like it

Reactions: 2
Agree it comes with a sachet of sauce and you can feel/smell the raw bacon
Also that packed lunch….cringing for the poor lad….there’s also nothing substantial in there, just loads of sugar, no wonder he’s hyper
She’s packed everything she says he shouldn’t have due to his ‘ADHD’. She’s a walking contradiction

Reactions: 7
I’ve just looked at her posts, that packed lunch is appalling. He doesn’t even have a full sandwich! Poor bugger

Reactions: 4
What a surprise, nothing for the girls.

Passed out at the gas and electricity? Stop spaffing money on shite? Just a thought.

Reactions: 7
Is that them out child free again? She has a cheek to moan next week is going to be manic with childcare cause the schools have finished & she has to "work". She's getting shot of the boys on Christmas day, girls will then either get sent to bed or the grandparents & they'll have a mostly child free week while most people have to parent their kids every single day with no break. Aw man, she gets my goat!!

Is that them out child free again? She has a cheek to moan next week is going to be manic with childcare cause the schools have finished & she has to "work". She's getting shot of the boys on Christmas day, girls will then either get sent to bed or the grandparents & they'll have a mostly child free week while most people have to parent their kids every single day with no break. Aw man, she gets my goat!!
And to add, she sounds blotto in her stories!

Reactions: 9
I just can't imagine going out on a Friday night and both sitting on our phones all night. She's filming everything and he has his phone out constantly. It's no life and definitely not #relationshipgoals

Reactions: 10
She is proper tit faced 😂😂 to be fair, I’d have to be permanently tit faced to have to do the deed with wingnut on the regular 😂 I suppose a girls gotta get that 70 hour week in somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am blocked for questioning how she treats the girls what have I missed ?
Just the usual binning off the girls of to grandparents while they have much needed and very rare ‘us time’ having an Indian which you can tell from Trashlie slurred and high pitched voice that she is pissed as fart

Reactions: 5
I was going to say I was surprised they were out but I’m not. It was her work do wasn’t it, wined and diner by her boss to sweeten her up for another year. The bonus will come when she bins the girls off for 10 days and gets to spend his money on herself whilst showing off on the gram about it. Added content will include missing her boys, making out she invented blended fams and holding the cat she stole hostage!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.