Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her son ever been officially diagnosed with ADHD? As I’m sure she’s said before he hasn’t

Reactions: 4
Has her son ever been officially diagnosed with ADHD? As I’m sure she’s said before he hasn’t
She said he was being tested but then decided they didn’t want him diagnosed 🤷🏻‍♀️ but then will say he has an ADHD diagnosis….can’t make her mind up but will use for content

Reactions: 9
Who is allowing their 10/11 to have an open Tik Tok account nevermind encouraging strangers to follow them?!?

Im relatively laid back as a parent but this isnt right surely?!?

Reactions: 20
I honestly don’t know why she wouldn’t want him diagnosed. I have a young adult son who’s been having problems for years that to be honest I’ve put down to being a lazy and unmotivated however he was really struggling so got him a docs appointment and he has now been referred as the GP believes it may be ADHD. This was me 🤯 but the more I read up on it and the different types, the more I can see how it’s always been there and not picked up on. A diagnosis would have made all the difference at school as support would have been put in place. It may also help kids to realise they aren’t weird and develop some coping strategies or have medication if needed

Reactions: 8
Has she really just touted her sons tik tok account to 1000s of strangers!!! The women is not right in the head!!

Love that she shared the video of one of the girls unwrapping a bottle of LISTERINE!! 😂
Mouth wash!! They won’t know how to clean their teeth seen that they can’t brush their hair! As she likes to keep reminding folk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love that she shared the video of one of the girls unwrapping a bottle of LISTERINE!! 😂
I had to go back and have a look at that… why the duck would you get that as a stocking filler for a kid.. she’s not right in the head she’s not

Rules for everyone else except for her child🙄
Those lights should come with a warning thought they flashing was going to trigger a fit
And also why haven’t they binned that awful fake grass at the front door it’s looks tit
Can’t polish a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s really made me angry today. With all the talk about the harm free access to social media platforms there has been over the last few weeks she publicly asked adults to follow him. She does not know who these people are and what their intentions are. It’s down right pathetic neglectful parenting. And because she’s in the wrong it’s all the trolls fault for reporting. The child is already vulnerable due to adhd. Disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Two hours after pimping his TikTok account out to 30k strangers and the account has been taken down
I’m fairly certain TikTok’s terms of use state that you have to be over thirteen to have an account which all of her followers know he isn’t, so someone has likely, rightly, reported him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh her troll rant is hilarious. Because of course ‘trolls’ neglect their children and need help 😂😂😂 how annoyed was she!

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but can she not see how it’s wrong to post her CHILDS tik tok account on her socials for thousands of people to see ?!!!! Wow

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure my kids are looked after better than yours Ash. I don't palm them off on whoever will have them every other week, feed them actual food not crappy takeaways 5 times a week and no my 11yr old doesn't have any social media because it's not appropriate at that age. Not bad for a troll hey! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣🤣who got under TrashLIES 60 year old skin ......ooooohhhh Which one of you awful "trolls" goes off with your Matt lucas lookalike every other weekend and leaves his n her kids with anyone who'll have them!!!!!!
Pot , kettle ,black ey Trash.....looks as if someone has touched a RAW nerve with the woman who constantly gets rid of 4 kids for her own benefit , on the regular. Does she forget she plays out their lives to 1000s of strangers for a few likes EVERYDAY!!!??? #sillyoldcow #getofftattleTrash
🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡

Two hours after pimping his TikTok account out to 30k strangers and the account has been taken down
Ahahaha.

Who is she to tell anyone to get help when she isn’t even capable of safeguarding her own kids properly? SMH, parent’s discretion my arse.

Feel sorry for the little lad but it’s effectively her fault.

Reactions: 12
So when he’s asked tonight why his account has been banned, what is she going to say to him. I doubt it will be:
you’re not old enough or I shouldn’t have advertised that you had an account

She obviously puts a lot of emphasis on the amount of followers people on social media have, especially her own insta account. This must have rubbed off on Oscar who wanted a 1000 followers. What kind of lessons is this woman teaching her kids. They’ve got her phone pushed in their faces and she’s on her phone 24/7. Such a damaging example to set. She thinks it’s so important to be popular on the internet.

Hilarious (but also quite disturbing) that she genuinely thinks her son's account has been reported just to get at her. Not for, y'know, his safety and protection. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.