Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy a box of girls hair accessories she was tagged in on her stories - did she actually buy those girls something pretty that didn’t include the boys 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 2
She’s jumping on the full moon bandwagon now for likes. Desperate.

it’s not even a full moon until tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I spy a box of girls hair accessories she was tagged in on her stories - did she actually buy those girls something pretty that didn’t include the boys 😱😱😱😱
bet it’s matching with her niece though. Just want girls their age want… to match with a 3/4 year old!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s different in certain areas as my daughter joined when she’s 8 and she’s 9 now and leaving when she turns 10 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m a Brownie leader, it’s definitely 7-10. If there are no places available then they may stay in rainbows for a bit until a place opens up, or if on a waiting list it can be any age, then moved on to guides at 10 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Dr Ash on the case giving medical advice again!! Strep A is a very real illness that causes lots of different illnesses. The best and only advice is if you are worried see an actual Doctor like she did🤔

Reactions: 6
She’s just a dick isn’t she? Like straight up, no nonsense, she’s a Grade A dick. How anyone professes to like her or can be a friend of hers I’ll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t seem to have many friends, there’s the lumi huns and her family and her family and that’s it….and wingers the lapdog
Not sure the point of those stories….wouldn’t consider any of them ever catching Covid but golden balls coughs once and it’s strep A
Unsolicited medical advice on insta should be banned

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will be back on soon, sprouting drivel, claiming she’s had loads of messages asking if everything is ok and I can guarantee she will have had medically qualified people messaging her as well! 😂😂

She doesn’t seem to have many friends, there’s the lumi huns and her family and her family and that’s it….and wingers the lapdog
Not sure the point of those stories….wouldn’t consider any of them ever catching Covid but golden balls coughs once and it’s strep A
Unsolicited medical advice on insta should be banned
A wise person once said to me “be wary of any woman with no friends” and that’s stuck with me. I don’t think she does have any “real” friends and not surprised really with how she acts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ash has been sharing the link to her advent calendar….that’s been sold out for weeks, since before she showed it, but she knows that people will click, the cookies will last the 30 days which will go well into the January sales and people buy the big ticket items from JL so she’ll be coining in the pennies….it’s so sneaky

• Wow
  • Angry
Ash has been sharing the link to her advent calendar….that’s been sold out for weeks, since before she showed it, but she knows that people will click, the cookies will last the 30 days which will go well into the January sales and people buy the big ticket items from JL so she’ll be coining in the pennies….it’s so sneaky
It’s how she matches Mingers salary don’t cha know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aaaand the hot chocolate station that she designed (stole from YouTube and claimed all the credit for) has been wheeled out. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Talking about buying presents "it's secured" it's not a bloody trade deal with China. God this woman irritates me 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.