Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unfair on the girls. Yes the boys will miss out on some of Christmas at home , but then they’ll get to go spend it with their other parent. The girls seemingly don’t get that luxury so the fair thing to do for the girls would be to have them stay with their parent, not get shipped off. That’s hardly unfair on the boys who are also enjoying Christmas with parents. She’s just a nasty cow, and Wingers is appalling for allowing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep the boys get the early Christmas and then a second one with dad and tbr girls get a half arsed day it’s so unfair stupid witch she is

Reactions: 6
maybe...Trash will invite the girls grandparents over for xmas to share with their granddaughters and their son!!!
Sure she can manage to cook dinner for them considering she's such an expert in "absolutely everything" 🥱🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
maybe...Trash will invite the girls grandparents over for xmas to share with their granddaughters and their son!!!
Sure she can manage to cook dinner for them considering she's such an expert in "absolutely everything" 🥱🤔🙄
If she did it would be frozen bung in the oven tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some nice passive aggressiveness towards one of the other parents there….
Also she puts nice coffee in for her guests and then shows a picture of the maxwell house latte sachets that B&M sell for a quid….class as always 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shopping in Primark is her heaven? I’m certain when in Dubai she said she can’t stand shopping?

Or she just hates shopping when she can’t afford anything…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shopping in Primark is her heaven? I’m certain when in Dubai she said she can’t stand shopping?

Or she just hates shopping when she can’t afford anything…
Yup another of her lies, she has said multiple times she hates shopping 🙄

although I took from it that it was shopping for the girls and she was loving it and him hating it which made me think she’s been reading here

Reactions: 3
Someone message her and ask what they do for the girls Christmas Day while boys with their dad?
Would love to see her answer

• Haha
Someone message her and ask what they do for the girls Christmas Day while boys with their dad?
Would love to see her answer
It’ll be “the girls don’t want to celebrate Christmas without the boys so we lock them upstairs and get pissed on cheap rose…it’s what the girls want”. Such a knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So sad if the girls were away there’s no chance the boys would be forced to have Christmas on a different day 🙄

Maxwell house coffee sachets 🤣🤣 wow Trash you know how to treat your guests,,🤣 bet they cant wait to stay in your 5 * accommodation.

• Haha
Maxwell house coffee sachets 🤣🤣 wow Trash you know how to treat your guests,,🤣 bet they cant wait to stay in your 5 * accommodation.
She has zero idea of how to welcome a guest. The basket looks tit, there’s so much more you can do to welcone your guests than throwing crappy coffee into a basket with some samples of her crappy skin cream. I mean, does she include a kettle or milk for them to make the coffee or do they take the sachet to the kitchen?! Why wouldn’t you just set up a coffee station in the kitchen like the hot chocolate one she plagiarised created?!
So many questions….

• Haha
She has zero idea of how to welcome a guest. The basket looks tit, there’s so much more you can do to welcone your guests than throwing crappy coffee into a basket with some samples of her crappy skin cream. I mean, does she include a kettle or milk for them to make the coffee or do they take the sachet to the kitchen?! Why wouldn’t you just set up a coffee station in the kitchen like the hot chocolate one she plagiarised created?!
So many questions….
Like many of us, if I stay at a friends house, she says “you know where everything is, help yourself” you do not need a basket with tit coffee in your bedroom. It’s not a hotel… unless she charges people to stay on Casa Wingadingaling 🤣

• Haha
The girls get sent to bed early on Christmas night so that Trashlie & Matt Lucas can have "their Christmas" 🤮 I'd understand it if they were younger but they're older now & shouldn't be going to bed at 8 o'clock on Christmas night!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The girls get sent to bed early on Christmas night so that Trashlie & Matt Lucas can have "their Christmas" 🤮 I'd understand it if they were younger but they're older now & shouldn't be going to bed at 8 o'clock on Christmas night!
So can can get her latest tacky designer bribe gift from mingers to show off about on the gram!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.