Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck right off, there is no way anyone has messaged her asking for fashion/style pics šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ If you're gonna send yourself messages Trashlie, at least make them believable šŸ¤£ She can't even dress in season, she wears summer dresses mid winter!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Behaveā€¦.she was dressed like a hooker last weekend and now sheā€™s auditioning for dick Whittingtonā€¦..no one, I repeat no one is wanting to look like that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How old is she!!! Iā€™m all for people wearing what they want but Jesus Christ you can tell she has no friends, and wingadingaling donā€™t like herā€¦

Reactions: 6
What a fool! Ha ha ha she loves herself imagine being so sad to send yourself messages for content she needs to bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who wants to tell her that 3 slices of cucumber and four raspberries isnā€™t a fruit/veg portion
Also that tiny takeaway for 4 kidsā€¦.one maybeā€¦.Iā€™ve said it before they must be starving!

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t understand how golden boy is, letā€™s face it, overweight, when she feeds them toddler portions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t understand how golden boy is, letā€™s face it, overweight, when she feeds them toddler portions.
Bet they got unlimited access to snacks and rubbish food to be fair they need more snacks with those portions but healthy ones

Reactions: 7
Omg!!! I said exactly this and got shot down! He is overweight, he is fat. All of the kids diets are tit.
Heā€™s probably cramming the big school dinners and the greggs down at lunchtime. I mean she gives them a dairylea lunchable as their packed lunch. They have an atrocious diet and given the fact she bangs on about how good the golden children eat compared to those pesky girls Iā€™m yet to see much evidence of that

Reactions: 9
Why is she googling ā€˜can you treat strep A without antibioticsā€™?
Is she stupid enough to be against antibiotics? Surely not

Reactions: 12
He was well enough to be downstairs feeding the cat a treat so canā€™t be that bad can he. Sheā€™s such a drama queen

Reactions: 7
One of last nights stories did my head inā€¦ kid, kid, kid, anyway the lumiā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two years on a waiting list you join when youā€™re 8 and leave when youā€™re 10šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.