Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wishes she was getting that amount of child maintenance a month 😂 wingers would soon be gone if her ex had to pay her £200k a month

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TBH I don’t think either of the exes should have to pay Trashlie or Wingers child support. The ugly fuckers spend inordinate amounts of money on themselves and barely see their kids, why should the exes pay for that?

Reactions: 14
So if you have 50/50 custody does anyone have to pay child support? I would assume not as equal

Reactions: 2
It definitely can be no child support at all if the arrangement is 50/50 however you can also be awarded child support if say one parent has a huge income and one parent does not and it can be argued that the standard of living will vary massively between homes.

The 50/50 thing I often wonder if no child support paid what about things like school uniform, do both parents just buy half of what is required or if things are ammicable do they actually just say it cost x amount lets go halves.

Reactions: 4
The 50/50 thing I often wonder if no child support paid what about things like school uniform, do both parents just buy half of what is required or if things are ammicable do they actually just say it cost x amount lets go halves.
I have a friend who's separation was awful and the coparenting afterwards is nonexistent. They both buy their own things and it's labelled, if the child goes to their dads they get changed into 'dads house clothes' as soon as they arrive, when it's time for change over they get changed back into 'mums house clothes'. Not horrendously bad you might think, but the child has to change coat, backpacks, socks, shoes 🤯 they are both financially comfortable so it's not a case of one parent buys branded the other supermarket etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So if you have 50/50 custody does anyone have to pay child support? I would assume not as equal
No, speaking from experience if 50/50 neither pay the other parent maintenance

It depends really, in my situation we each buy Uniform for our child.

Got to be new thread title surely 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 I’ll remember to add it again in the last 10 pages of the thread 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Wingers always gets her a very expensive calendar and she makes him one featuring a pack of pork scratchings! I know it’s nice to personalise things but doesn’t that just sum them up - he throws money at her to make her happy and she does the cheapest option and despite protesting how busy her life is, she has time to fanny about doing this tit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It definitely can be no child support at all if the arrangement is 50/50 however you can also be awarded child support if say one parent has a huge income and one parent does not and it can be argued that the standard of living will vary massively between homes.

I think there would need to be a court order on that basis. The calculator would just say pay nothing. And then with court it would depend if there had been a clean break order etc. I think… not an expert.

I think there would need to be a court order on that basis. The calculator would just say pay nothing. And then with court it would depend if there had been a clean break order etc. I think… not an expert.
Yes absolutely not just CMS.

Calculator goes on over nights so if its solely 182 nights and 183 nights then it would be no maintenance.

Wingers always gets her a very expensive calendar and she makes him one featuring a pack of pork scratchings! I know it’s nice to personalise things but doesn’t that just sum them up - he throws money at her to make her happy and she does the cheapest option and despite protesting how busy her life is, she has time to fanny about doing this tit!
This and the 24000 gift sets for teachers, decorating ming mansion, going over the top on a at home Xmas Market. Good job she doesn't work full time 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely sent that message about them being a beautiful couple to herself, right? Surely no-one is that full of tit, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish we got as much child free days as they seem to! We both work full time have 2 kids together plus 2 step kids… we have all the kids every weekend and as much as I adore them
All I’d love me and him to have a weekend to ourselves never mind going to Dubai or London! I’ve never known anything like it. His parent must have the girls every weekend.. they both never seem to have them and he’s away a lot …. When does he see the girls? When was the last time he did something with his girls alone? I know we shouldn’t comment on someone’s parenting but bloody hell…….

Reactions: 12
If the shoe was on the other foot and her boys where getting papped off like that so there dad can have some time with his other half she would go mental

• Haha
the hellraiser bag is back out for another nice child free weekend with uncle fester...oh and did anyone notice the "red herring" in her fake "beautiful couple" TrashLIE message from herself to herself earlier.....Hi spelt High so as not to give herself away..,🤣🤣🤣🤣.lol...everyday this bonkers womans account makes me cringe inside out....

• Haha
While she’s there she should go tell literally anyone who works in Canary Wharf about her “business”. They’d laugh her out of London.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.