Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s a proper grief thief isnā€™t she. Does she find herself/her life so unfulfilling and dull that she has to make tit up for a bunch of strangers. Wingers doesnā€™t need to buy her any more tit bags he needs to spend that money on some therapy for her

Reactions: 10
With people like Trashlie, I really canā€™t understand how they find people happy to put up with their constant lies. Is he as bad as her? Or does he just not care? Does he believe her? Come on Wingers, tell us.

Reactions: 8
Starting to think that rather than the girls are being palmed off on wingdingdongs parents, maybe they offer to take them so often so theyā€™re not being left with trashlie and her narcissistic tendencies?

Reactions: 12
Starting to think that rather than the girls are being palmed off on wingdingdongs parents, maybe they offer to take them so often so theyā€™re not being left with trashlie and her narcissistic tendencies?
Yeah sheā€™d be a bad influence on two young girls, I think. Thereā€™s probably less damage for her to do with boys.

Reactions: 6
The audacity of her sharing a 'you dont need to do x y z for Christmas' post when she is the biggest tit housery merchant when it comes to crappy Christmas things.

Reactions: 22
The audacity of her sharing a 'you dont need to do x y z for Christmas' post when she is the biggest tit housery merchant when it comes to crappy Christmas things.
She's only just bought a load of plastic shite destined for landfill from B&M hasn't she?! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
So she's saying people shouldn't be texting while driving while showing she was texting wingers while driving. Ok then....

Reactions: 10
I read it meaning she literally missed getting past the blockage, so should be pastā€¦.unless he means she literally missed being passed (overtaken) by a car in which case Iā€™ll stand corrected!

Reactions: 2
Isnā€™t she always?!

Sheā€™s also banging on about the road being closed because of ā€˜debrisā€™ that debris was a person trying to jump off a bridgeā€¦.she might want to rephrase thatā€¦.

The crappy Christmas market and the slow cooker hot chocolate (that she invented guys) are back outā€¦.not even 1st Decemberā€¦.along with her ā€˜handyā€™ list of things people have to rush out and buy before tomorrow, despite saying people shouldnā€™t fell pressured to do itā€¦make it make sense womanšŸ„“

Last edited:
She blocked me when I pointed out last night she was obviously using her phone and driving. Above the law are we Ash??Iā€™ll be reporting her as I have screenshots šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Out of interest, does Ashlie follow anyone on here, and if yes does she ever like / comment etc on your posts?

Reactions: 2
Out of interest, does Ashlie follow anyone on here, and if yes does she ever like / comment etc on your posts?
She used to follow me, I stopped following her a few months ago and removed her from following me. She liked zero posts but we once DM'd about something years ago.

Reactions: 5
Love how obliquely she was airing her dirty laundry in relation to the Kim and Kanye news this morning, lmao.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.