Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the latest ‘impromptu fam night’ including pictures of the girls to answer tattle and prove a point (she didn’t though)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sit ups for 4 mins a day how much better youd feel?!?

What shite is she talking 🤣 if you did sit ups for 4 mins a day for a year youd have wasted nearly a whole day 🙈 my God.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep insisting her skin looks like glass? It looks like she’s stained herself with ronseal. I don’t see anything to aspire to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have ”known” Ashlee for 13 years we were in the same online antenatal group with mr smug and my DD she hasn’t changed at all and Archie has always been a PFB and the sun shine from his arse.
she blogged her time “living in Texas” and it was all showing off as per the norm funny how those blog posts have all been removed as it doesnot fit in with her new narrative,
Those poor girls obviously had some trauma with there mum and she uses it for content disgusting and the way they are second class citizens in that grey shell of a home
Almost like she’s always been a lying twit! 😂

How deeply sad to be this desperate to make people think you’re something special.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those skin products have packaging like a Superdrug own brand . And her skin looks the same . Do people really buy them ? Now she is so desperate to sell we are being told you don’t need a lumi to use them . Over ordered your stock Trash ?
I’m sure Wakey has a market on Saturday morning you could try out to get rid ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only trash could make a nationwide hunt for a criminal aboit her! Ex girlfriend lives a mile away from her of course she does! I despair

Reactions: 4
She looks like Wakey’s answer to Dot Cotton. No way she’s my age. I don’t even look especially good for my age and she looks like my mum.

Why’s she begging for mates? She is so desperate in literally everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I reserved judgement as she posted she was in a premier inn and I thought, yeah they would splash out for themselves but not the girls so maybe she is finally having a girls weekend away. And yet today, she’s confirmed they are without the girls ONCE AGAIN! You literally couldn’t make this tit up! I honestly thought she would be the worlds best step mum to show us but she can’t even be arsed with that!

Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me how she thinks she sees his girls more than her own boys when every weekend when the boys are away they dont have the girls?

Reactions: 11
Isn’t wingers dressed like he is every day for work?!
also no girls again….no wonder they need counselling, but her precious niece will be there….surely the girls would have enjoyed that?! She gives zero fucks doesn’t she but thinks a few pics of them getting bought a pizza will make everyone think she’s the worlds best step mam….

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s dumped them again. What they couldn’t go to a CHILD’S birthday party with her? duck me she is the most selfish person on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s dumped them again. What they couldn’t go to a CHILD’S birthday party with her? duck me she is the most selfish person on the planet.
Oh can't have the girls getting to enjoy something when the boys are at their Dad's, the boys are missing out so that means the girls have to too 😒

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.