Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I'm wrong, if I am I'll hold my hands up but her latest stories man! They've been out exploring Sal this morning & kids wanted back to the hotel asap so got a taxi. She's done a few stories of them in the taxi, except she's showing her & what I assume is Matt Lucas's hairy legs and there's no sign of the kids! I hope to god they haven't flung the 4 CHILDREN in a taxi alone with a stranger 😬 Apart from the driver's music that cab is far too quiet to have 4 kids sitting in it. Am I exaggerating, is she trolling us?
I assume kids in the back and one next to wingers? He’s sitting awfully close to her if there were only two of them in the car.

She’s so overdoing the “beyond grateful” shite. Tell the person that paid for it all that you’re grateful. And maybe try a bit harder next time as this holiday looks pure shite, which I am here for as it couldn’t happen to a nicer person ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I assume kids in the back and one next to wingers? He’s sitting awfully close to her if there were only two of them in the car.
If there's 4 kids in that cab, it's eerily quiet! Yes they're sitting very close, but she's sitting at an angle with those lanky legs & he most prob is doing the same. He looks likes he's sitting directly behind the driver, not in the middle seat.

Reactions: 2
I’m positove she reads here so narcissistic and sure she does stuff on purpose to wind us up

Reactions: 2
“Had a small issue, not going into it” except posting a picture to 37,000 people. Probably the hotel figuring out she’s left 4 children unattended in rooms on their own and her lying about it to get a free bottle of cheap plonk!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also can someone explain to me why a kid picking a doughnut and pancakes for his holiday breakfast means he has ADHD. I don’t know many kids that when allowed to go and get their own breakfast would come back with anything else…
Is that not the law when you're at all inclusive breakfast buffet on holiday 😂🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.