Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are such a selfish pair of twats. It’s literally every weekend her boys are away, that those girls are palmed off. Maybe the girls are better off it to be honest

Reactions: 11
Make it make sense ffs…. why could those poor girls not go to the birthday party? 😢

why does trashlie have to turn it into a weekend away for her and wingers? I mean it’s 1.5 hours in the car up the road!!!!

selfish selfish arseholes

Reactions: 14
Make it make sense ffs…. why could those poor girls not go to the birthday party? 😢

why does trashlie have to turn it into a weekend away for her and wingers? I mean it’s 1.5 hours in the car up the road!!!!

selfish selfish arseholes
To make it feel like they're having an affair obvs 🤣🤣

Honestly its just horrible how they're shunned when the boys go to their dads. She says the girls feel left out when the boys go to their dads so they want to go to the grandparents but if I was Dr wingding I'd actually say "girls come on we'll have a fun weekend too we can do x y z and the boys will soon be back" but no he's just happy being a part time dad

Reactions: 17
I don’t know how long wingding and his ex were apart but I’m getting the impression he probably didn’t do that much parenting before the au pair, sorry Ashlie, came along and likely relied heavily on his parents….
Also I thought they’d have gone classier than a premier inn….nothing wrong with that but doesn’t really fit with her narrative…although maybe that’s where they went in the early days…..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she trying to make out that he's hot stuff 🔥🤣 he's literally just a standard looking middle aged man with a tit taste of women, fashion sense and parental judgement.

I wonder if his parents see it how we all see it, surely they would have a chat and tell him that they should come first, but I get the impression he's obnoxious and self-centered so wouldn't listen. I don't buy how much the inlaws love her either, the other day when she was round there house it was probably to take the girls stuff.... again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always thought he was quite fit.....but seeing how much of a tit dad he is, and that brown/mustard get up today has had me questioning myself 🤣.
🔥 is she joking 🤣.
Also the obsession over Ava is weird......I, of course love my nieces and nephews...but my god I don't go on like she does. She's just a random 4 year old to all of your followers Ashlie you weirdo...no-one gives a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I seriously thought she was going to put two fingers up at us this weekend and be stuck to the girls. She just couldn’t bring herself to do it so instead packed them off as usual. Second night in a row without them and still in Newcastle so she’ll pick the boys up tomorrow and probably go to the ivy and swing by and pick the girls up just in time for bed

Reactions: 12
Also I know she’s only a child but what was her Bruce wearing? And don’t start me on Ashley’s hair bump circa 1994….she’s younger than me and I don’t dress or look anything like that and neither do any of my friends
Wingers is also a similar age to my bloke and can honestly say I’ve never seen him dressing like that but then we’re not trying to pretend we’ve got money

Reactions: 8
I always thought he was quite fit.....but seeing how much of a tit dad he is, and that brown/mustard get up today has had me questioning myself 🤣.
🔥 is she joking 🤣.
Also the obsession over Ava is weird......I, of course love my nieces and nephews...but my god I don't go on like she does. She's just a random 4 year old to all of your followers Ashlie you weirdo...no-one gives a duck.
I think the niece is the daughter she never had, she seems the type that would have wanted a little mini me. Shame she forgets there are 2!!! girls in her life that she could fuss over and have that girly bond with, especially with the absence of their mother and their need for a mother figure (as we are told).

It would be interesting to see her behaviour if her youngest was a girl, would Archie be the golden child still 🤔

Reactions: 9
Suffice to say Mingers definitely spends more time with the Trashlie family kids than he does with his own flesh and blood...not many fathers I know of that put another woman he's known for all of a couple years, her kids and brothers kid, before his own.....shameless and shameful.

Maybe he should prioritise and spend some quality time with his own two daughters rather than side lining them for the live in nanny and her kids just for an easy life and a regular shag 😂
He is pathetic.

Reactions: 10
So my husband’s ex wife is obsessed with her nieces and nephews, in order to undermine the relationship my kids have with their siblings (proper bitter ex). I suspect Ash is the same - trying to really push this relationship with her side to strengthen THAT family bond and undermine the girls’ and Ming’s side. God forbid Ming and the girls should have their own life and relationships cause that would undermine her control.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You know what would have been lovely. If Ashlie and Mingers had gone up to Newcastle AS A FAMILY (#blendedfam) with the 2 girls and the 2 boys all together for the niece’s birthday. Not role playing some seedy weekend on their own in a hotel trying to make the Instagram masses jealous.

Reactions: 16
Dedicates a video post to her niece...does anyone other than her and nieces family actually care? ....nope! (Handful of likes and 2 comments , 1 of which is from the little girl's mother! See Trash absolutely NO one cares!!)
Yet the woman can't even speak about the girls who "live" with her and whose father she has shacked up with, without an air of resentment every time.
She doesn't have the slightest idea how much of a joke she is becoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's a good job she doesn't want anymore children. Could you imagine if she had a girl? Those girls would be permanently shipped out

Reactions: 5
How I reckon this weekend went for Trash&Mingers
M-shall I book an expensive hotel for this weekend, you must be sooooo tired from working full time babe?
T-nah those bastards say I don’t like the girls so just book a premier inn…
M-oh so they girls are coming this weekend?
T-are you fugging joking babe? It’s my nieces birthday and the boys aren’t there! No way they can come and ruin that for me. No it’s cos I can’t boast on insta as people will slag me off
After one night…
M-oh you put it on insta
T-yeah but I pretended you were fit as I couldn’t cope not boasting that we had no kids again. It’s ok, I’ll put a post on about my niece so people think I’m nice. Now text your mam and check they can have the girls till Monday, and they are free before we go on holiday and after as I will need some time without the girls as you know, I work soooo hard and deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How I reckon this weekend went for Trash&Mingers
M-shall I book an expensive hotel for this weekend, you must be sooooo tired from working full time babe?
T-nah those bastards say I don’t like the girls so just book a premier inn…
M-oh so they girls are coming this weekend?
T-are you fugging joking babe? It’s my nieces birthday and the boys aren’t there! No way they can come and ruin that for me. No it’s cos I can’t boast on insta as people will hag me off
After one night…
M-oh you put it on insta
T-yeah but I pretended you were fit as I couldn’t cope not boasting that we had no kids again. It’s ok, I’ll put a post on about my niece so people think I’m nice. Now text your mam and check they can have the girls till Monday, and they are free before we go on holiday and after as I will need some time without the girls as you know, I work soooo hard and deserve it.
Actually BANG ON ,😂

Reactions: 4
We have entered full Trump/riot territory. “Anyone not peaceful is a paid actor” Jesus wept, someone remove her from the conspiracy groups

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.