Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dangleberrys for the new thread title (had to shorten it!)

Anyone care to do a roundup?

Previous thread here:

As you were!

Reactions: 1
So the boys have gone to their dads for a 2nd Christmas. She's now took all the Christmas decorations down because god forbid the girls can't still enjoy Christmas without the precious boys 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So the boys have gone to their dads for a 2nd Christmas. She's now took all the Christmas decorations down because god forbid the girls can't still enjoy Christmas without the precious boys 🥲
They’re not there - been palmed off - no surprises there. Hopefully they can still enjoy the festive season with people who do actually give a tit about them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re not there - been palmed off - no surprises there. Hopefully they can still enjoy the festive season with people who do actually give a tit about them
Absolutely this! Hopefully those girls get to spend time with people who want them there and I hope her precious boys have a much better time at their dad’s. Actions speak louder than words and it seems Trashlie and wingnut can’t take a day off from being the selfish pair of twonks they really are, even at Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Decorations down already?? I can't see that she would do that IF the girls were going home over next few days, surely not even trashLIE is that much of a mean 🐄?? Surely not? Hmmm...SO... either she IS a very mean , selfish bint, OR the girls ain't going home at all because their daddy would rather spend his Christmas break spoiling that egoistical, vain, shallow, full of sh*t, sky filtering, lying woman he managed to cop off with when she saw his massive .......wallet💵💵💵
We shall see ...👀👀🙄

Reactions: 7
Absolutely this! Hopefully those girls get to spend time with people who want them there and I hope her precious boys have a much better time at their dad’s. Actions speak louder than words and it seems Trashlie and wingnut can’t take a day off from being the selfish pair of twonks they really are, even at Christmas
They really are a selfish pair of tw*ts - they literally had a few hours with them on Christmas Eve pretending to be parents of the year and even then the poor buggers were tucked up in bed at 8pm like a pair of toddlers

Decorations down already?? I can't see that she would do that IF the girls were going home over next few days, surely not even trashLIE is that much of a mean 🐄?? Surely not? Hmmm...SO... either she IS a very mean , selfish bint, OR the girls ain't going home at all because their daddy would rather spend his Christmas break spoiling that egoistical, vain, shallow, full of sh*t, sky filtering, lying woman he managed to cop off with when she saw his massive .......wallet💵💵💵
We shall see ...👀👀🙄
I think we all know the answer to this…

Reactions: 6
I didn’t see the bag - anyone take a pic?

She’s so bitter about that ex isn’t she! Wouldn’t be bragging about getting day drunk myself.

She’s clearly really unhappy bitching about her ex and the step kids constantly. Let it go, Elsa!!

Even if the girls weren't shipped out the decorations would have been down. Golden children aren't there so the girls aren't allowed to celebrate anymore

Trigger warning 😬 That lumi life is doing u dirty hun 😉 I honestly can't believe she's under 40! Also, if those girls have been there today or yesterday then I haven't had any gin this festive period..hic! 😂
She’s proper losing the plot though isn’t she - the state of her and wtf is a ‘ridic pandy’ ??!!’ Why does she do this with words ? Somebody please tell me and help me make sense of it - j just don’t get it ?! And like you’ve said the girls aren’t even there - she said so earlier today - she’s clearly forgotten after a few too many aperol spritzers! Does wingers not see these stories and see how mentally unstable she is and wonder what the hell he is doing with her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to make a wiki for this nutcase and record all her mad nicknames and dumb words.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolute mess. All jokes aside.. she needs to get back on the antidepressants! I get on full on bully vibes from her where the girls are concerned

Reactions: 14
Trigger warning 😬 That lumi life is doing u dirty hun 😉 I honestly can't believe she's under 40! Also, if those girls have been there today or yesterday then I haven't had any gin this festive period..hic! 😂
She comes across like she has it so hard!
In her big house, both earning big money (apparently) and what seems like a lovely lifestyle.
Will never give a second thought to the poor single parents, no money, possibly living in a place they'd rather not be, no support.
Here she is moaning how tired she is still having to look after her step daughters.
Get a grip you pathetic woman!!!!!

How can wingers tolerate her talking about the girls negatively every day? I couldn’t live with someone who moaned about my kids that often

• Angry
I can’t tolerate the language/made up words she uses…. She’s the most bleeping ridiculous person ever.

My heart breaks for those girls. It’s the Oz and Archie show 😭

• Haha
Why is she saying she can’t see her family for the second Christmas due to Covid? Families can get together? OR does she mean she can’t travel to see them because she’s not vaccinated? Because that’s purely her choice.
Also how awful is she, rolling her eyes and saying her stepdaughters need her 24/7? She can barely mask her contempt for them, and that’s what she chooses to put out to the public so goodness knows how much worse she is behind closed doors.

Why is she saying she can’t see her family for the second Christmas due to Covid? Families can get together? OR does she mean she can’t travel to see them because she’s not vaccinated? Because that’s purely her choice.
Also how awful is she, rolling her eyes and saying her stepdaughters need her 24/7? She can barely mask her contempt for them, and that’s what she chooses to put out to the public so goodness knows how much worse she is behind closed doors.
I think last Christmas they had it and this Christmas some of her family have it or are isolating. So for sensible reasons but of course she has to use it for content and no doubt made Mingers get rid of the girls to console her

Reactions: 5
She’s proper losing the plot though isn’t she - the state of her and wtf is a ‘ridic pandy’ ??!!’ Why does she do this with words ? Somebody please tell me and help me make sense of it - j just don’t get it ?! And like you’ve said the girls aren’t even there - she said so earlier today - she’s clearly forgotten after a few too many aperol spritzers! Does wingers not see these stories and see how mentally unstable she is and wonder what the hell he is doing with her
A ridiculous pandemic. There must be somewhere I can collect my award for translator of the year?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A ridiculous pandemic. There must be somewhere I can collect my award for translator of the year?
I know what she meant but seriously wtf??
We really need to start this wiki - my other favourite was possy ppl!! Like who in their right mind would shorten positive to possy??!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.