Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A paid actor 😂 she is honestly deluded. The more she posts this stuff the more crazy and unintelligent she looks.

Reactions: 8
I've reported the story about paid actors as false information. All that sea air has went to your head Trashlie pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My husband would think I was an utter twit if I used the language she used.
"Pandy"
"Jibbed"
"Famalam"

I've followed Trashlie for years and I genuinely think she's lost the plot. She talks so much shite it's unreal but I can't bring myself to unfollow this car crash.

And as a woman that has been left with the mental scars of a stepmother that was jealous of me, those two girls will remember they were palmed off at every possible opportunity.

Reactions: 15
My husband would think I was an utter twit if I used the language she used.
"Pandy"
"Jibbed"
"Famalam"

I've followed Trashlie for years and I genuinely think she's lost the plot. She talks so much shite it's unreal but I can't bring myself to unfollow this car crash.

And as a woman that has been left with the mental scars of a stepmother that was jealous of me, those two girls will remember they were palmed off at every possible opportunity.
I had a step dad who resented my existence & I still have nightmares about him. But let’s face it, Trash doesn’t care what harm she might be causing to the kids, she just cares how she appears to strangers in the internet. As long as she’s got women kissing her arse she’ll be happy.

Reactions: 9
Why does she screenshot conversations by text and put on her story for “bants”

I don’t care and don’t need to see you private messages with your brother and it certainly doesn’t make me think “aw look hadn’t she just got the beat bants, I wish I was like her”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she screenshot conversations by text and put on her story for “bants”

I don’t care and don’t need to see you private messages with your brother and it certainly doesn’t make me think “aw look hadn’t she just got the beat bants, I wish I was like her”
I think her thinking that’s amazing funny bants shows why she has no mates.
also, she moans that the vid ruined her Christmas and seeing her family but stays in a premier inn instead of family, last Minute arranged to see her brother early and went out after just her and Mingers. Blame the vid all your like Trashlie, but maybe your family think you’re a prick too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The attempts at explaining why the girls were palmed off again makes her look worse every time she does it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So when it suits her the girls have no contact with their mum and its sporadic, Im sure she said they went 7 months with no contact the other week but in the past 3 weeks theyve have 2 weekends with supervised contact?!?

Which one is it Pinocchio?

Reactions: 15
"The boys dad said I couldn't get them until 3pm" why should he always have to work around you Ashlie? He deserves protected time with them just as much as you pet

Reading here again I see! Try to explain it all you like, you’re still actually not a particularly nice person. I really hoped the girls had the best time with their mum

Reactions: 10
"The boys dad said I couldn't get them until 3pm" why should he always have to work around you Ashlie? He deserves protected time with them just as much as you pet
Again trying to make him sound like a right hole rather than a decent father who wants to spend time with his children that the courts have legally allowed him, as you like to point out time and time again while telling us all how much it cost you…also he’d probably have them more but you fucked off 2 hours away at the first sign of a man flapping his bulging wallet so suck it up buttercup

Reactions: 11
So they left after school on Fri evening and didnt return til Sunday late on?

If I was wing ding Id have said youl need to go to the birthday party on your own. But no he had a 'shoot' 🙄

Reactions: 7
Weird how the girls so often want to do other things, isn’t it? Weird cause the boys seem perfectly happy doing things with the “blended fam”. And let’s not pretend it is anything to do with their mum cause even when she isn’t around, they apparently want to spend time with their grandparents instead, because they miss the golden boys (make it make sense).

it is very obvious that the girls are palmed off so Trashlie can live her best polyester clad life pretending they don’t exist, while rinsing their dad of his cash.

Reactions: 11
But it really does though Trashers otherwise you wouldn’t feel to need to try and justify your selfish lifestyle. Happy Monday Gang 😂
OMG this is hilarious because actually Ashlie IT DOES, otherwise you would live a private life and not have everything about you and your family on a PUBLIC social media platform with no privacy settings, hun.

Reactions: 9
It's the quotation cards that make me laugh....IF you're so NOT bothered what people think of you WHY then do you clearly go out of your way to read this thread!!!!
Could be having nice blended fam time with the girls rather than wasted time reading here!!! .....Oh wait........that would mean pretending you care about them!!

So they left after school on Fri evening and didnt return til Sunday late on?

If I was wing ding Id have said youl need to go to the birthday party on your own. But no he had a 'shoot' 🙄
He's such a gormless twit.
Sorry but he really gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.